PC PES 2014 crash at launch

db89

UEFA CL addicted
20 October 2011
Veneto
A.C. Milan
This is my problem. When I double click the PES 2014 icon, the window is black for a few seconds, then appears the Windows error message (application stopped working etc.). My system is:
- Pentium dual core 2.80 GHz
- Windows XP SP3 Home
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 3850 (Pixel/Vertex Shader 3.0) with 512 MB RAM
Try to change graphic quality Low/Med/High, nothing changes.
Check out Windows events registry, this is the message (translated): "Application that caused error pes2014.exe, version 1.0.0.0, module that caused error pes2014.exe, version 1.0.0.0, error address 0x010c94b1"
Also try to:
- install DirectX10 for XP: nothing changes
- remove and re-install graphic drivers: nothing changes
- install PES 2014 update 1.01: nothing changes
- run in Windows 7: nothing changes
The crazy thing is that I've another computer (with bad hardware: 1-core CPU, ATI Radeon 2800 512 MB, Windows 7, 2 GB RAM) but here the game works :SHOCK: at least the menus, because the gameplay is (obviously) terrific.
So, there's a way to let PES 2014 work on my computer? Or I have to play again PES 2013? :FAIL: Also, I want to create a new MLS patch, but if the game doesn't work... :ANX:

Clue might be in the words double click the icon.

Try right click and run as administrator.

Are you using D3Doverrider by any chance? If you are, turning the detection level to low or off would solve it.

Have you tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling? Also I don't think DX10 runs on XP maybe try with DX9.
Yes, but nothing changes.
Clue might be in the words double click the icon.

Try right click and run as administrator.
I'm running on Windows XP (and I am the administrator).
Are you using D3Doverrider by any chance? If you are, turning the detection level to low or off would solve it.
No, I've tried to use that software, but nothing changes.
:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom