Pes 2012 online region.

matiasjuarez

Matheoux
23 September 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
River Plate
Hi everybody,

I just move from America to Europe and since all my friends over there are playing PES on PS3 I decided to give PES since a long long time a try and play online with them.
The big big problem is that apparently I can not find them, all the servers are region lock (2012 Konami .... 2012, incredible!!!!!) so of course and since i don´t give up very easy I started experimenting a little bit.

The first thing I did is try to use DNS redirection hoping that I would be able to play with them, since that didn't work I thought ok lets use a VPN that should work for sure, so I looked for a free VPN (with PPTP) and got connected to PSN going out trough USA, this time I was sure it was going to work but no, I go to online menu and list the servers and all european, i have both american and european users so its not that. The only thing left is that the online region lock is in the disc? (also well done konami!)... hopefully I'm mistaken ...

anyone any suggestions?

Thanks.

It works on the 360 you have to create matches in a lobby and they can join your match (it may have to be unranked but it 100% works)

Back
Top Bottom