PES 2012 FULL GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE..!!

It's blocked because of the music, I guess. Only the second half of England match blocked

I think Germany vs Spain is the best match.I have noticed many improvements, better defensive AI, better ball physics

Because hes the best player in the world..

Is that it? Or are you getting some sort of benefit by playing him there instead of a proper AM/SS? Because my immediate thought when seeing someone do that is that hemust begetting something out of it in the way that people in the past/on other football games would put Evra up as a striker.

Is that it? Or are you getting some sort of benefit by playing him there instead of a proper AM/SS? Because my immediate thought when seeing someone do that is that hemust begetting something out of it in the way that people in the past/on other football games would put Evra up as a striker.

I have found that Puyol (God) is INCREADIBLY versitile.. I always play him there.. & Llorente is better than Torres..

these gameplay videos have me really worried honestly.
the game looks very arcadish judging from the videos.

Hi, what exactly do you mean by arcadish ?
the accurate passing, turning and speed of the players.
even if it was just the people playing the game like that it shouldn't be possible.
you should atleast lose the ball make bad first touches.

one touch football is difficult to pull off in real life, that's why we enjoy watching barcelona play because they are the only team that pull it off and make it look simple.
but most of the time players have to take a touch to bring the ball under control before they do whatever else they want with it.
if the defensive awareness of the players was as konami said it would be we also had to think twice about every pass we made because space wouldn't be that easy to come by, but judging from these videos passing and controlling the ball is just easy and people are having a blast.

the accurate passing, turning and speed of the players.
even if it was just the people playing the game like that it shouldn't be possible.
you should atleast lose the ball make bad first touches.

Okay to certain degree i could not agree more. But just to make it does not that bad, me especially looking at England-spain 1st half

Turning & speed of player, in some instances
- i can spot differences of player turning speed and style in some instances/context
- Different ball distances to players foot when sprint dribbling --> compare walcott and another.
- Different ball distances after first touches
- Possible "frame skipping" related to camera-youtube stuff
- Possible game speed related stuff
- No rubber-band player catches bug, they look more separate entity now :P

The accurate passing,in some instances
- There is still inaccurate first touches passing, also for direct passing (though human player ability has big impact too)
- Although accurate in terms of direction, the ball's height is not perfect enough to be controlled by receiving player

Okay, to me, when talk about passing accuracy apart from direction is the desired speed of the ball to team mate foot. For example, in direct passing : Pressing pass button half the power bar, one player could take the ball travels in 2 seconds and another could take 2.5 seconds. :P

Last edited:
Relax.. its a REALLY REALLY REALLY early code..

im sure things will be tweaked..

dont judge until the demo is out atleast..

this already is supposed to act like a demo to those playing and recordin it,so all i am saying is at the moment i am not impressed.
really hoping it improves come gamescom and demo time.

Okay to certain degree i could not agree more. But just to make it does not that bad, me especially looking at England-spain 1st half

Turning & speed of player, in some instances
- i can spot differences of player turning speed and style in some instances/context
- Different ball distances to players foot when sprint dribbling --> compare walcott and another.
- Different ball distances after first touches
- Possible "frame skipping" related to camera-youtube stuff
- Possible game speed related stuff
- No rubber-band player catches bug, they look more separate entity now :P

The accurate passing,in some instances
- There is still inaccurate first touches passing, also for direct passing (though human player ability has big impact too)
- Although accurate in terms of direction, the ball's height is not perfect enough to be controlled by receiving player

Okay, to me, when talk about passing accuracy apart from direction is the desired speed of the ball to team mate foot. For example, in direct passing : Pressing pass button half the power bar, one player could take the ball travels in 2 seconds and another could take 2.5 seconds. :P

look i don't want to fool myself this year into liking a game i won't play more then a month so i am just telling it like i see it at the moment and i just want to stress that again, telling it like i see it,since i haven't played it yet.
judging from those videos a lot ain't right.
just a few hours ago i had some friends over and we decided to play for who is the winning eleven king of us all.
we played each other on every WE/PES game i ever bought starting with we6 international.(since i can't seem to find "mls extra time" anywere
i thought pes5/we9 and pes6/we10 were the best but believe me after all these games we all felt that it all went down hill after pes4/we8.
these games felt great playing them after all this time.
we9 the japanese version is in third place.
so i thought i'd check out a few videos of those games on youtube just to see if your eyes can be deceiving compared to what you feel while playing.
nope they also look much better compared to what i've seen so far from pes 2012 and i don't mean the graphics but almost everything else does.
if you don't believe me please have a look for yourself or if you still have the games just go and give them a try and i guarantee you you'd wish there was an updated patch.
btw i never played :we livewire, i hear some of you talk about so i can't comment on that.

Last edited:
@RAMAXWY

Ok mate. Tbh, i just responded to your comments based on your POV of the video and me just sharing according to my POV. :)). Of course, playing it by ourselves will do the justification of how good/bad it is compared to our expectation.

This year, i just want to see several areas of improvement to be made are fixed/tweaked in 2012 compared to 2011. Based on this alone, overall, I am cautiously happy. Surely, some tweaks are needed here and there by the time we got the demo. We'll see if pes 2012 can meet most of everyone expectations.

Please tell me those games were played at +2 speed

Also, versatile as he may be, Poyol is best kept in defense, he's rock hard to beat

Back
Top Bottom