PES 2011 The World Warrior

Thanks.
My PC is nothing special...
dual core 2.2, 3 gb ram, graphic card 256 with direct x 11 technology , 160 gb of hard disc space.
This one is 4 years old, I intend to buy a new one very soon.
And Pes runs on high settings.

Last edited:
your gpu and ram must be making this game run smooth your cpu is average same as mine, i have dual core 5200, 9800gt, 2 gig ram

i have to admit i am so fed so fed up with pes 2011 it's amazing how this game has put me out of my misery, i reckon and after so many tests and games, this pes game is the most buggy most frustrating most terrorising football game of all the pes games, i though i was actually upset with pes 2010, what on earth did they do with pes 2011, it's very complicated to understand this game i mean what exactly is the game engine trying to do to my pc is hard to understand, this is just going too far with robots,

i mean is this game a dummy test of a game thats not really finished???

what a year so friggin frustrating game

For me, this is the worst game in Pes series.
But I'm still enjoying it.

in pes 2011 nearly all shots are blocked by the cpu, even the most basic shot is actually blocked, this is a cover up to stop people scoring against the cpu, because in previous versions the cpu conceaded alot of goals, just like a dry summer, this game never had me out of my seat, like as if there is a war between man and robots.

For me it's like, they just concentrated on passing. So now every team can play like Barca... And i totally dislike the control they given us over the players. Not that their are just slow with the ball, i can handle that, but they are making turns and cuts like they are sumo wrestlers or smth...
The game has potential, but if Konami will be making progress at this pace, it will be overrun by Fifa.

yeah exactly i want that feel of controlling the ball rather than passing it just to avoid your opponent, pes 2011 is actually very unusual in this way even dribbling doesn't come to my mind when im passing it's like i say stuff it as long as the ball goes to where i want but no that's not soccer morre like rugby and what about the shots outside the box they are blocked by pre ready players, that cpu is a massive cheater, i really to be honest i don't know which pes game to play, i never remember talking so much negative about any other pes game, pes 2010 was good but damn that had the response time issue, so close yet so far with pes 2011, konami have to stop the business of producing unfinished games that i reckon are not tested by debuggers

and also evo web is such a good place to get your voice heard, i realised when you type 2012 in google evo web shows up in the page ranks, come on konami lets get back to basics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom