PES 2011 ONLINE

raul_ole

Champions League
11 August 2005
POLAND
! REAL MADRID !
As We all know in the previous ver. of the game it was impossible to have a fair competition online because of terrible lags. I hope in PES 2011 online will finally be at least as good as it was in MLO Beta. MLO Beta connection was perfect to me like in PES 6 times. For many people it's the main factor weather to buy the game or not. Please put in this thread your opinions about online mode in PES 2011. Cheers.

Last edited:
Just played online on Master League, I am in England the other guy Spain, same as the beta, had one red bar on connection strength but there was no lag for me. And no annoying 3 minute wait at the end of the matches, straight back to the menu almost immediately.

Just played online on Master League, I am in England the other guy Spain, same as the beta, had one red bar on connection strength but there was no lag for me. And no annoying 3 minute wait at the end of the matches, straight back to the menu almost immediately.

Great early news. I'm so envious right now. Only 6 and a half days to go ............:WOOT:

Only bad thing was starting with the default team again, I like my R2 button but that doesn't apply to these idiots, hopefully get some tournament cash tonight so I can get Arteta in there to run the game. :)

Only bad thing was starting with the default team again, I like my R2 button but that doesn't apply to these idiots, hopefully get some tournament cash tonight so I can get Arteta in there to run the game. :)

Just the thought of it makes me do this. :)

How was the your opponents play online ? I'm struggling to see any real cheap glitches in this game. It forces you to play football which is exactly how it should be.

Oh, just thought, big question, what is the default setting for AI online in the MLO ? Please say at least Professional ? :CONFUSE:

Just the thought of it makes me do this. :)

How was the your opponents play online ? I'm struggling to see any real cheap glitches in this game. It forces you to play football which is exactly how it should be.

Oh, just thought, big question, what is the default setting for AI online in the MLO ? Please say at least Professional ? :CONFUSE:

There is no real way to cheat at this, with the default squad passing is less powered seemingly, I have also used formation and tactics the same as my ML offline team and naturally they are less good at it so not really sure about the difficulty.

There is no real way to cheat at this, with the default squad passing is less powered seemingly, I have also used formation and tactics the same as my ML offline team and naturally they are less good at it so not really sure about the difficulty.

It should tell you what the online AI is set to when you try MLO or a Ranked Match, could you have a look when you get time please bud. Cheers.

I have played 15 games so far and it´s sometimes real laggy and sometimes only a bit.

Playing against someone of my own country (Germany) is much better, but even then I have constant slowdowns at least 1 time a minute. This sucks.

There are no glitches, but it could be a lot more fluent. Defending is very hard when the game pace changes all the time. It´s better than 2010, but 2006 was a different league.

No I am refering to someone who deliberatly losses his connection when losing to avoid losing points... and money in MLO

No I am refering to someone who deliberatly losses his connection when losing to avoid losing points... and money in MLO

I experienced 1 in about 15 games last night(stayed up far too late playing).

He scored first, but I scored my third on 83 minutes. Then the message comes up saying the game cannot continue.

Online is perfect ! I have 1mb connection and no laggs for most time i play the game, sometimes its slower. Im very happy about it. Please can someone explain how to take a part in competition in MLO? It always is full, and what about time, there are hours but do u have to try much earlyier and play 3 matechs and then when it starts the game calls u, how is it ? can someone discribe all the process from the beginning to the same end please :) earining money in quick matches takes ages !

Last edited:
Ive played a couple of games online Master League before and it was surprisingly good had a tiny bit of lag but nothing to affect the matches

Back
Top Bottom