PES 2011 on PS3 £27.19 Delivered!

jayz

Non-League
11 March 2007
Hi Folks

Just thought I would highlight this deal where you can get a PS3 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 for only £27.19 delivered.

Go to www.argos.co.uk and search PES 2011. The game is currently available to pre-order at £31.99 but once you reach the payment screen enter the following code PLAY15 to receive a 15% discount on the pre-order price.

This code does not apply to the XBOX 360 version of the game.

The demo is fantastic so £27 for the game is awesome!

I would also like to know the answer to this question. Never used Argos for pre orders before.
Same here, I have never pre ordered with argos this is the first time. I got email from Argos with 15% off promotion but they do say on their that you receive the game on the release date by royal mail first class.

I pre-ordered Mafia II from argos and it was delivered on the day of release, i usually go with shopto for my pre-orders but Mafia II was a gift.

I personally like getting my games early but having delivered on the day of release isn't a bad thing especially considering the price of this.

Good deal :)

was talking to a guy who works at asda, always helpful when i go there, says your looking at £29.99 for ps3 and 360 versions launch night

So where are you guys pre-ordering? I'm looking for a site which delivers on the release date preferably before that :P In the past I have pre-ordered some games from the amazon site but the delivery there isn't really fast so..

*Genuine*
Hi guy's, I've just got a promo copy of PES 2011 for the xbox (perk at work) that I want to sell, so anyone who is interested in playing the game more than a week early, PM me!

img00199201009271620.jpg

Got an automated phone call today from Argos saying their stock might not be received on time, and that they'll call me this Saturday to let me know a new delivery date...

Not had this problem with them before. If they balls it up I'll just cancel the pre-order and nip down Morrisons / Tesco on the day.

Got an automated phone call today from Argos saying their stock might not be received on time, and that they'll call me this Saturday to let me know a new delivery date...

Not had this problem with them before. If they balls it up I'll just cancel the pre-order and nip down Morrisons / Tesco on the day.
I called argos today, they said they will get pes 2011 in stock on the 30th september.

They also said there should be no problem for me getting it on the 8th october. I did get the automated call a week ago from argos saying about a delay though.

Was just about to call them then saw this. Cheers.

Might still give them a tinkle just in case it's a local balls-up, I wouldn't be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom