PES 2011 GENERAL TIPS

It can be prevented by following the runner, or by playing deep defense.
It is good for tournaments. When some money is on the line, none cares how you score. Win is a win ;)

Yes even though you can perfectly disable someone who's trying to score from the through ball at the start by simply selecting a player and run back. It doesn't change the fact that its a cheap way to score. The only thing missing is the abuse of low crosses.

It is good for tournaments. When some money is on the line, none cares how you score. Win is a win ;)

That's just cheap man...

gotta gree zemljak, that kick off glitch is cheap, where's the satisfaction of beating someone like that? Even in a tournament, even if money was on the line. But that's just me.

I'd love to come down to Split and play you guys one night, any members in Zagreb? I have played TJ (nipper) before and he is a great player.

it's not cheap. happens in real football. what do you guy's want? fucking realism or moan about everything and everyone. Like i said you can prevent this by playing defensive. The moment somebody does this i use my presets.

simple!

it's not cheap. happens in real football. what do you guy's want? fucking realism or moan about everything and everyone. Like i said you can prevent this by playing defensive. The moment somebody does this i use my presets.

simple!

It's not cheap? It is because if you have a fast player there you'll most likely not be able to stop it. Stop pretending you are. Not a question about realism, if you do it too many times, you're exploiting, you aren't supposed to exploit, therefore, you're being an ass.

@Musy I didn't score that goal. Haven't saw any other like that either.

Sorry Mr., but you are pathetic.

@Musy I didn't score that goal. Haven't saw any other like that either.

You must ask your contributor how he scored it. I sincerely hope it wasn't a fluke of a glitch of a goal - but then again, rare moments of spontaneous madness are what make pes what it is.
OMG :WORSHIP:

It's not cheap? It is because if you have a fast player there you'll most likely not be able to stop it. Stop pretending you are. Not a question about realism, if you do it too many times, you're exploiting, you aren't supposed to exploit, therefore, you're being an ass.

You suck (at playing pes). that's something different. You are the type of guy that moans but fails to understand how the game works.

It doesn't happen to me. period. and NO it's not cheap. cause its no exploit. Just people like you and others who don't understand how to defend. Must be hell for you since the defending in pes 2011 is absolutely horrible.

As long as there are cheap goals there will be people who try to justify them with bullshit reasoning.

I could always defend the PES5/6 cutback fairly well, but still knew it was a cheap goal to try and score. Same with the assisted chipped through balls on FIFA or the speed-demon abusing.

Always happens with football game discussion;

Member 1: X is a cheap goal.
Member 2: Yeah well you just suck at defending it.

facepalm.gif

Soon as I learn some new stuff, I will gladly share it with you guys.

Hicksville was right,
and its getting a bit personal round here now Guys,
Quit the bullshit and only post tips,and remember its a free world
so whether tips are deemed "exploits" or not does not matter.
Part of the challenge is countering exploits and preventing another
player from making them, and it can be done.

Hicksville was right,
and its getting a bit personal round here now Guys,
Quit the bullshit and only post tips,and remember its a free world
so whether tips are deemed "exploits" or not does not matter.
Part of the challenge is countering exploits and preventing another
player from making them, and it can be done.

I was giving tips on how to prevent it. But tough guy aka _anderson wants to be in all topics.

this thread was for tips and then you came in saying that i was lying and justifying this exploit.

Not with the intention to stop it from being a tips thread. All I said is that I (and I know I'm not alone) consider this an exploit because even if you do know how to defend them, you can't always do it, not 100% at least. I highly doubt that anyone can defend against it every time, so if you do, I'll stand up applauding...

Other than that, all I said is that abusing an exploit is indeed being cheap. People admited it being an exploit (although you didn't) but considered it's still "fair to use". I consider it an exploit because it always "get there" even if you are closed down after it. It never guarantees a goal. But people shouldn't have to expect someone to do it.

Last edited:
Feel free to share your tips for the game. If someone elaborates his tip well I would make his words into a video. This person would be mentioned in my video, by the person who tipped me off.

Gamers always need to find cheats and exploits or codes to boost money etc. Even though you can defend "exploits" most of the time, real football fans despise them because they're only aimed at making scoring easy and effective.
Some people want a real game of football that is challenging...where you CAN lose or draw a game and be proud of the effort you put in. We don't all want EASY ways to score that always work or sweetspots for scoring goals. That's what FIFA is for.

Creating a goal should be natural based on various factors...not a forced issue by playing the same method every time.

Gamers always need to find cheats and exploits or codes to boost money etc. Even though you can defend "exploits" most of the time, real football fans despise them because they're only aimed at making scoring easy and effective.
Some people want a real game of football that is challenging...where you CAN lose or draw a game and be proud of the effort you put in. We don't all want EASY ways to score that always work or sweetspots for scoring goals. That's what FIFA is for.

Creating a goal should be natural based on various factors...not a forced issue by playing the same method every time.

Too true.

Don't the makers try to iron the exploits out?

That kick off goal is very easy to stop online, as for against the CPU I'm not sure, never tried it!

I know how to stop it, but it's very annoying for the following reasons;

1) If the player you're controlling to run back is a midget or very slow, they will most likely lose the challenge and the opponent will get a shot off anyway (My MLO side currently has Giovinco at left-mid, the position of the player I have to run back with), switching players delays the sprint back too much so it has to be the one you're controlling at kick off.

2) If the opponent knows how to use super cancel, and times it perfectly, you're fucked anyway.

3) Running back to cover the chipped through ball means you can't cover the wings or any other players that your "mong-mode" teammates refuse to mark.

4) The pass never fails to land in a dangerous area, even with crappy players.

5) Players can never head the ball behind them, so you can't just nod it back to the keeper, you have to head it sideways or forwards, and this can result in losing possession - either due to the header itself or a poor/awkward first touch.

They should make it screw up every time in PES 2012...

General gameplay tips from me..

- When controlling the ball, the more subtle you are with the analog the better the control, this obviously varies depending on momentum, stats body position. The control system tries and for me succeeds in replicating real life, you have to take the sting out the ball in most instances.

- Manual passing offers you a full 360 ratio, you have to be precise yet forceful to get an angle, the analog is very sensitive when playing a manual pass.

- here's a thread I made about super cancel,http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=83904

- Use Close control and position yourself in front of a defender to keep hold of the ball for longer.

General gameplay tips from me..

- When controlling the ball, the more subtle you are with the analog the better the control, this obviously varies depending on momentum, stats body position. The control system tries and for me succeeds in replicating real life, you have to take the sting out the ball in most instances.\

Yup, you the amount you "feather" the analog stick actually makes a difference in the touches your player will take on the ball. A lot of the time I will tell people just learning to play PES to let go of R1 and R2 and just see what they can do with only the analog stick.

Yup, you the amount you "feather" the analog stick actually makes a difference in the touches your player will take on the ball. A lot of the time I will tell people just learning to play PES to let go of R1 and R2 and just see what they can do with only the analog stick.

can you elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom