PES 2011: Collecting the cons & Improvement list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thypari

League 2
5 October 2009
Heyho,
well the demo is out on all platforms now. So I decided to start a thread in which we collect all bad things in the game :>
Maybe I will summarize it up and send it to the developers like in PES 5 times :D (we had a list with 10 categories, 3priorities and 200 points listed. Points summarized from 5 different countries/forums and translated into English)

Please use one of these main categories:
  • Gameplay
  • Settings
  • Graphics
  • Animations
  • Editor
  • Menu
  • Gamemodes
  • Onlineplay
  • Sounds

------------------------------------------------------------

So I'll start :D

[Gameplay] through balls

• Your own players don't walk to opponent trough balls like the opponent players do which gives you a very big disadvantage. Sometimes they could easily stop the ball but won't do anything and let it pass.

[Gameplay] shots with spin

• It is not possible to shot with side spins. Balls never fly a curve like it is possible in real life when shooting with the inside of your foot.

[Gameplay] freekicks

• freekicks are nearly worthless when you can't shot directly because the running attempts of your teammembers are useless.

[Animations] keepers

Last edited:
Perhaps we should wait for the full game to be released before continuing a thread like this? I know the demo is supposedly based on retail code but perhaps it's better to play the final game for a couple of weeks before compiling a list of faults?

Just an idea, no offence intended.

It is a tad too early for such a thread. Game needs to be officially released and in the hands of as much people as possible, and have played it for quite a while before judging it properly. Way too premature this.

Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom