PES 2010 XBOX 360 Update Problem (Xbox 360 owners must read)

Kyomaster

Non-League
25 November 2005
I have a problem with the update file on XBOX 360. After downloading new update files from Download section it applied to game automaticly. After playing game I turned off my console. A few hours later I turned on my console and signed in with my profile. But I didnt connect to Xbox Live because I didnt plug the network cable. After starting game I noticed a warning message that says "Load failed" . And it does not apply update files to the game. I have added an screen shot of that warning message.

When I sign in to Xbox Live and start my game everything looks OK. I can play my PES 2010 with DLC update files applied and it works good. But whenever I turn on my console without signing in to Xbox Live it does not load DLC update files. I just want to know do I have to sign in to Xbox Live everytime when I turn on my console? Please can Xbox 360 owners help about this problem? Do I have to sign in to Xbox Live everytime in order to apply game updates?

Here is error mesaage:
i361907_s6300771.jpg

Have you tried loading your settings manually via the options menu? Perhaps you just have to tell your 360 where to look for the DLC files.

Yes I tried loading manually but I am getting the same error.
Do every xbox 360 and PS3 owners get the same error message without internet connection?

Sorry for the late reply. I've tried booting up the game while being disconnected from Live and I'm not getting the problem you describe. However I am just using my own option file and the standard Konami updates.

Thanks for your test results. Did you check the update files? I mean did it apply the new balls, new teams etc. to the game? It is really interesting. :CONFUSE:

I finally fixed the problem. I created a new xbox live account. I downloaded the update files and then I switched to my original Gold account. And now I can play the game very well.

Back
Top Bottom