PES 2010 Online - Frustrating or Joy?

Is the lag issue affecting your online experience?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I don't play online

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just don't care, i play offline

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

josephgreentree

Pro Evo Stalker
14 July 2005
South Coast of England
Portsmouth, Man U
With all its recent updates and additions online, PES for me has been a place of joy and huge excitement. Not till this evening..

...Tonight really was the nail in the coffin i thought as some chap blasted eight past me. Admittedly he was Brazil, but i think im going to buy FIFA tommorow i really dont want to as ive been Evo since the early days and i really want to stay by this awesome "offline" game.

I really really want to love this game online and enjoy it, but i cant the lag is shocking - which really winds me up. Im wireless you see, maybe thats why i cant enjoy it.

I dont know what to do my Argos card is talking to me saying by FIFA and all your worries will be over. Dont get me wrong im never going to leave EVO 2010 as i love playing master league, BAL, and community with my mates.

But i think evo is now second place to its enemy which i really find annoying.

If anyone know if its just me with the lag then i understand, but i played a mates PS3 version of FIFA yesterday online and it was as smooth as a babys backside... Honestly thats whats its about now, not arses but online play...

Man i wish i could make a game which would kick Evos and Fifas ass out of the water.. ;)

Rant over...for now but let me know if you feel the same..

Last edited:
i played over wlan for many years, its not the problem...
now whit cables 16mb + fastpath its almost the same experience

konami is to blame, 2010 is quite nice to play, conn is not the issue for ME, it seems that only kids play this game and they destroy it..

dont expect a diffrent world in fifa, same barca/real teams whit other gameplay issues....

Non issue in 90% of games. Sprinter homos ruin it for me, and defenses that can't tackle Ronalto a foot away, u should be able to grab him and foul him slightly more often. It's a flaw idiots exploit which pisses me off.

Non issue in 90% of games. Sprinter homos ruin it for me, and defenses that can't tackle Ronalto a foot away, u should be able to grab him and foul him slightly more often. It's a flaw idiots exploit which pisses me off.

same for me
in my case i never had button lag since a month

it lagg but it still play a solid game of football compared to FIFA, whos online is all about who make errors that you cant control to score goals...

I've bought FIFA a month ago, but trust me, the FIFA community is ever worse. I played 5 games, and in 3 of them the other dude just quit because i was winning. It's horrible!

PES is really nice online, I love it.

Good feedback guys, how many here use Wireless? I checked my PS3 and im getting 50% of my wireless connection.. I think that could be the reason, ive even placed my PS3 into the DMZ.

I get crazy lag online only in PES. COD4 and MW2 work fine. Maybe it's because I live in the Caribbean and I bought the UK version because of better availability of option files. Konami needs to update its online code so that I can play people from all over the world and not be restricted by the region code of the game.

Back
Top Bottom