PES 2010 MASTER'S LEAGUE

mmeny

Premiership League
15 October 2004
Minneapolis
Arsenal FC
I hope i am not violating any forum rules out here, if i am please no pun intend. However guys i just culled this from pesgaming website info provided my francis. The info is as follows;

Master League:
- Choice to use a user-created team from the beginning to compete in any of the five leagues (English, Ligue 1, Italian League, Eredivisie, or the Spanish League) or to use any league team, or the classic players
- Menus are easy and nice to navigate through
- Ability to customise the league you’re joining; Whether you want 18 or 20 teams competing, how positions are ranked, how many cards collected by a player will lead to what kind of suspensions and for how long, and a customisable cup competition format
- Choice of Yen, Euro, Dollars or Pounds
- Sign classic master league players from your youth team.

This might just be the best ML ever. I can't wait to use Arsenal FC already.

What do you guys think. I hope we will see more peeps playing and sharing more of their ML exploits this year compared to last year were everyone switched over to BAL. I didn't really enjoy or have the patience for BAL. I just don't know why.

I hope i am not violating any forum rules out here, if i am please no pun intend. However guys i just culled this from pesgaming website info provided my francis. The info is as follows;

Master League:
- Choice to use a user-created team from the beginning to compete in any of the five leagues (English, Ligue 1, Italian League, Eredivisie, or the Spanish League) or to use any league team, or the classic players
- Menus are easy and nice to navigate through
- Ability to customise the league you’re joining; Whether you want 18 or 20 teams competing, how positions are ranked, how many cards collected by a player will lead to what kind of suspensions and for how long, and a customisable cup competition format
- Choice of Yen, Euro, Dollars or Pounds
- Sign classic master league players from your youth team.

This might just be the best ML ever. I can't wait to use Arsenal FC already.

What do you guys think. I hope we will see more peeps playing and sharing more of their ML exploits this year compared to last year were everyone switched over to BAL. I didn't really enjoy or have the patience for BAL. I just don't know why.

I must admit, the BAL mode last year had me absolutely hooked. Then after taking my player as far as I could, I then started an ML campaign and loved that. This year, it will be all about the new ML for me, it sounds awesome, and with the move back to it's simulation roots, this should be the best ML experience yet.

I guess I will at some point start another BAL, as 2010 is a far cry from 2009, so it's a new experience all over again.

I really just dont know where I'll find the time to go online :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom