PES 2010 Magic Moments Video Thread

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
brazilian-soccer-fan.jpg

I thought it was about time to have a video PES 2010 video thread in here for everybody to show off their stunning strikes, sublime first touches, or perfect passes, or any other moment of magic that made you smile.

I'll start off with a treble from Adam Johnson, all scored on Professional level in the Master League.

Goal 1 - A quick counter attack by Boro see's Johnson pick up the ball deep in the opponents half. As he runs towards goal the defenders back off giving him the time to crack a low drive on his trusted left peg.

Goal 2 - Another solo effort from Johnson. Picks up the ball and heads towards the touchline. A cheeky trick buys him a yard, a step-over fake then brings him inside, bearing down on goal, on his left foot, he smashes the ball into the top corner from all of 30 yards.

Goal 3 - Lovely build-up play from Boro and some excellent first touches and passes create the opening on the wing. Johnson with his attacking player card switched on, makes a lovely diagonal run into the 6 yard area. Check out Johnson point to where he wants the ball putting. A composed pass picks him out, then a moment of cheeky genius see's Johnson back flick the ball into the bottom corner.;)

YouTube - Adam Johnson - 3 of his best

Thanks folks, the pleasure has been all mine, and don't forget you can catch me here all week,........ and try the veal, its beautiful ...:BAND:

Last edited:
These are both from my master league campaign with Liverpool, and they also happen to be the only two replays I've saved, so I figured I might as well upload them. :)

First a freekick by Aquilani, one of the first ones I scored, not much more to say about this one. As a sidenote, Aquilani's stats have really shot through the roof and he's now got a better overall rating than Gerrard and is the highest rated player on my team.

YouTube - PES 2010 - Aquilani freekick

And speaking of Gerrard, this goal was quite a fluke but it's really nice to watch. Don't know how it happened, but it did, and I'm glad Gerrard was the person to score it.

YouTube - PES 2010 - Gerrard wonder goal

is there a place somewhere to upload other then youtube? I have this song with the video and the copyright cops always bust me on youtube.

The first goal of my 3rd season. Haven't managed to score many of these, I think only 1 before this one, so it was pretty cool. Am I the only one cheering inside the house when I score a good goal? Hehe, the feeling od this game is LEGEND....wait for it....ARY! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEHmJ8TSj4

Sorry about the quality, phone recorded :(

does that player takes freekicks in a Ronaldinho way for real?

does that player takes freekicks in a Ronaldinho way for real?

Yup. It's my created player, that's actually a representation of me :D. Ever sincer PES 5 I think, I have been selecting the "Ronaldinho" kind of FK style. Not only that I love the motion of it, but also I'm able to score more often from it than "Roberto Carlos" kind of FK :).

This isnt a bad winner by Emnes to beat Fulham 2-1...

This is what you call straight in the top bag !! ;)

The physics of the shot is absolutely flawless. Watch the close up as Emnes uses his laces to connect just below centre of the ball very slightly to the right hand side of the ball. The follow through strikes through the centre of the ball with a slight bias towards a slight left slice. This ensures the strike is compensated back to centre. This is what ensures the ball stays very straight with zero swerve. From a technical standpoint its perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4Q10JP4wA

Last edited:
Here is some magic moments from my Master League involving my new keeper I signed. He is only 22, his name is Marinelli, and he has got to be one of the best shot stoppers I've seen. His anticiption is outstanding. Check out the saves where he actually dives before the player has even shot. simply awesome. He may not be the prettiest, but he sure as hell has saved my ass on many occasions through is response and desire to get his body in front of the ball.

The first save from Sneider is a good reaction and parry, but it looks like Sneider is off celebrating as he thinks it's in. He only realises when he checks back. Class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPxq2ZefPas

Last edited:
I want to show you something very absurd but useful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2sKh5g8oQ

As you probably guess that if you learn to do this well , nobody can stop you !

This is exactly what I hate about PES2010, in real football you would have been dispossed in a matter of seconds, Kaka/Ronaldo/Messi no football knowledge newbs play like this, irritates me to no end. Wish you could foul by pulling the shirt and stopping this unrealistic bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom