Pes 2010 is already out in Turkey!

coupe96

Non-League
2 May 2006
İt has been 2 days that Pes 2010 for ps3 hit the shelves here in Turkey and everyone is playing it,1 week before its official release.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

İt has been 2 days that Pes 2010 for ps3 hit the shelves here in Turkey and everyone is playing it,1 week before its official release.

I know you are right, but how could this happen? The game is not released yet anywhere. That's very odd.

believe or not guys,it has been three days and everyone is playing it. i can prove it with every type of photo you want.there are different feedbacks about game.some like it,find it better than pes 2009,some find it slow.we can not test online of course,because servers still not open.by the way,squads arent as updated as fifa 10.

i can prove it with every type of photo you want.

Please post a good picture of the referees' faces. People post pictures of all players from all angles, but referees only happen to be seen at the corner of some random gameplay screenshot. It's like they don't care for the guy who keeps the order at the field. I bet it's something about hating hierarchies, yes we all hate our superiors, but it doesn't mean they aren't real people!

Please post the face of at least three of them.

Thank you very much!

I'm still trying to figure out why it matters if someone has it or not :\

that is simple. people gets excited about the things that love and want to get more details about it to keep their enthusiasim and so. when some people have it,others can get information about the details they are curious about and people help each other to keep the joy! how cant you understand that simple matter of life!

Does this increase the likelihood that shops will break the sales embargo elsewhere and start selling the game early too?

Does this increase the likelihood that shops will break the sales embargo elsewhere and start selling the game early too?

i dont think many of shops officially selling the game can do it. only unofficial sellers would dare to do it.in Turkey the game have been sold mostly through the online auction sites.

i dont think many of shops officially selling the game can do it. only unofficial sellers would dare to do it.in Turkey the game have been sold mostly through the online auction sites.

Ah, right.

However, other than last year, there's been a trend of smaller, independent shops breaking the embargo which has subsequently pressured the bigger chains into following suit so as not to lose out on the revenue. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait and see.

tahminimce ARAL dagitim, onceden piyasaya surdu, dun istanbuldan bir arkasimla konustum, teknoplay ya da teknocafe besiktasta oyunu kafede oynamislar... neyse, sitedeki turk oyuncular PSN gamertagleriniz neler? ufaktan online bir lig yapsak ???

ozan

Back
Top Bottom