PES 2008 (PS3) Game Freeze Thread

dungbeetle

Non-League
7 September 2005
Because Konami are now planning to issue a patch (mainly to solve the slow down issues, I believe), I thought it might be an idea to make a note here of the game freezes which some people are experiencing.

You never know, maybe they can fix this too while they're at it.

I'll start the ball rolling with a freeze we suffered today.

In exhibition mode we were in the player substitute menu during the match when the game froze. The only way out was to re-boot the PS3.

If anyone else has similar problems maybe they could post details here.

Cheers
d

yep, I was downloading a demo as I went to play my first exhibition match and the game crashed during the team formation screens.
I then re-booted the machine and it crashed again during the pre-match loading screen. A little frustrating I must admit.
I've not tried again since the download finished so I'm hoping it works. Then I'll only have potential slowdown and dodgy frame-rates to worry about...

:eh:

the game crashes if you have anything running in the background involving Playstation Store

Thanks man!

I thought that the problem was with my Playstation 3, because yesterday I played the game with no problems, but today I couldn't even start a new game (tried several times with different console standings :P ).

I do hope they fix these issues, to make it an excellent PES game as ever.

I was playing my first ever game, the ball went out for a corner and my PS3 froze, never to work again. Gotta wait 4 bloody days for a replacement now. Am I bitter? you'd better believe it

Back
Top Bottom