PES 2008 PS3- complain to Konami

neil

League 2
30 April 2006
Sent a complaint to Konami at the weekend about the lag and frame-rate issues. Received the message I've pasted below.

I suggest that as many people as possible follow suit to maximise the pressure on Konami to sort these issues.

A couple of lines will be fine as they will have stats for the number of complaints, which we need to raise to increase the presure on them. The actual content of each complaint is less relevant (they are clearly aware of the issues).

This is the link I used to complain-

http://uk.gs.konami-europe.com/support.do

Would be good if people replied to this just to say they've complained, thus keeping this thread as a fresh topic. thanks. \\:o/

>From: Konami Support <en_support@konami-europe.net>
>To:
>Subject: Re: [Ticket#2007102710004753] Support Anfrage
>Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:28:25 +0100
>
>Dear customer,
>
>Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.
>
>If you're referring to the frequent time lags during the play, you reported us
>an error which is known to our development team. The team is trying to resolve
>this problem as soon as possible.
>
>Sorry for the inconvenience this issue might have caused.
>
>
>Your Konami Support Team
>
>Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
>Berner Str. 103-105
>60437 Frankfurt am Main
>Germany
>
>Local Court of Frankfurt am Main: HRB Nr. 24990
>Managing Director: Kunio Neo, Kazumi Kitaue

I made two separate complaints giving each a different email address for them to reply to.

The first complaint was about the framerates and I received an identical reply to yourself, including the missing word "to" in "you reported us an error".

The second complaint was about a different matter and they decided to not bother replying at all.

....just as i thought.

i think they'll only care for the online bugs. the sloppy framerates and slowdowns will remain :(

....just as i thought.

i think they'll only care for the online bugs. the sloppy framerates and slowdowns will remain :(

I agree- clearly their top priority judging by the message displayed online. You'd think they would sort out the basics first!

i must be one of the lucky ones, i havent had and issues offline. loving the game although online is gash the lag is horrible and at times unplayable

i must be one of the lucky ones, i havent had and issues offline. loving the game although online is gash the lag is horrible and at times unplayable

Are you playing on a high-def tv? If so, what make and resolution?

my pissed off letter to konami.....

i would first of all like to state how dissapointed i have been with the quality of pes 2008 on the ps3, having played the pro evo series since the ps1 i have always considered it the best football game available, and although the core gameplay is still very good on the current edition there are a number of issues that massively let it down,
firstly, which i am sure you are very aware of, the frame rate issues are totally unnaceptable in any game on a next gen console, in fact they would have been just as unacceptable on the ps2, i am very much hoping that a patch will be released to address this issue very soon and would like to know when you will do this.
secondly, as the series is called pro evolution soccer it seems very strange that you have removed so many features from the previous incarnation,. fans of the pro evo series are aware of the licensing issues and although not happy with it are ready to accept the shortcomings as they can be sorted out with the editing mode. i am sure you are aware of the massive online community dedicated to editing and improving the game, so therefore it amazes me that you have removed or downgraded the tools they use to do so.
quite frankly to say that i am extremely dissapointed with your efforts is a huge understatement, perhaps you should now rename the series pro devolution soccer as that seems to be what is happening.
in the future i will not be buying any games from your company untill i am satisfied of their quality and i assure you that many others are of a like mind.
i would be very interested in your response to these issues but have no faith that you will take the time to answer.
yours sincerely,
f gavazzeni

whew, i feel slightly better now

Back
Top Bottom