pes 2008 froze (ps3) help

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
pes2008 froze on me today after I downloaded mcroix optionfile 1.1.

The game froze after i picked manutd (me) and liverpool (com) for an eximbition match. I wanted to check out the kits .

Anyways the game froze right before the imgages of the two blue manikins wearing the kits for the home and away selection of kits before the match.

I had to shut down ps3 manually not using the controller. When I played again it worked fine.

However did this happen because of the optionfile?

I had the same thing when playing in the ML with arsenal. The game freezes in the loading screen just before the match. I have the exact same option file as you nazzo.

Had to turn off the console manually aswell... havent tried since waiting for a new and improved OF cause this isnt right. never had that problem before ever

Same problem goes for me. I was using corner then the game was freezing. Then i restarted the machine and everything was same at last.

Thanks for responding guys.

I fifa and heavenly sword froze on me too. Fifa is glitchy so I know Im not the only one with the problem. I wont play fifa since i have pes2008.

But I'm concerned about pes2008 the most. I hope its from the option file.

P.s. recently i realized the ps3 fan gets louder after playing a game for 10-15 minutes. Specially pes2008.

PES froze on me too. On the screen with the team sheets
Tried again and it froze in the same place!!!

Haven't tried since.

It was after installing F/W 1.93 actually. hmmmmm
I'm gonna try again tonight

FYI - I haven't loaded any special O/F just the one saved automatically.

PES froze on me too. On the screen with the team sheets
Tried again and it froze in the same place!!!

Haven't tried since.

It was after installing F/W 1.93 actually. hmmmmm
I'm gonna try again tonight

FYI - I haven't loaded any special O/F just the one saved automatically.

Seems like if u install or dowload anyhting new the game freezes the first time u play it with the new firmware o/f.

Just a theory.

i edited a new team with my friend, and played with my notebook plugged to our television, and it "freezed" also, but actually it was not really a freezed screen, because you could see the "loading bubbles" moving, but nothing happend. That was also in the screen with the lineups before an exh. match...

i edited a new team with my friend, and played with my notebook plugged to our television, and it "freezed" also, but actually it was not really a freezed screen, because you could see the "loading bubbles" moving, but nothing happend. That was also in the screen with the lineups before an exh. match...

true i could see the bubbles but the music stops.

pff it has mentioned 10x already but here it go's,DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IN THE BACKGROUND FROM, THE PSN STORE WHILE PLAYING THE GAME,

I'm not running any modded option files and I've had the game freeze during the loading screen a few times!!

Don't think it's anything to do with the option file.

Also read on the forum somewhere else (not this thread) that the game has a tendancey to freeze when downloading from the Playstation Store!! Everyone above is right on that issue. But I've had it freeze without downloads going so............

I'm now having this damn problem. Freezing and hanging up on the line-up's screen. Only started for me today, was grand up until now. Dno wtf to do now really, cant get a game going at all. And my Ps3 wasnt even hooked up to internet so it's not because of downloading or whatever you say

I had this problem as well. It froze every single time I tried to play an exhibition match. I deleted the game data (not the option file, but the install data), and reinstalled it to the hard drive and that took care of it, haven't had any problems since.

what i did was DELETE all downloads and it is now fixed. I didnt pause them like people said (as that did nothing) but deleted them and its perfect again

either finish the Juiced demo before booting PES or else delete it (dont just pause).

Having the "download list" icon appear in your XMB causes the game to freeze. Why, i really dont know!

Back
Top Bottom