PC Gaming

Your graphics drivers are also up-to-date?
yes sure!

to me its the same as with game mode in windows. not needed really and a lot of users advice to turn it off. sure i did test with it enabled and disabled... no performance gain so i switched it off.

regarding HAGS: i dont want windows to schedule my resources! they are fine as they are. :D maybe in the future this will have a bigger impact... but for now...!? hm...!

edit: oh, i see there is a new AMD driver version out since yesterday:
Revision Number:
Adrenalin 21.8.1 Optional

File Size:
464 MB

release date:
https://www.amd.com/de/support/grap.../amd-radeon-6800-series/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt

nothing to do with the question i had but good to know there are more up to date driver. :D gotta check on the users impressions of them first before installing though.

edit: is this how it works on windows or with AMD and their drivers!? fixing 1 single problem and listing 9 others!? :LOL:

Last edited:
yes sure!

to me its the same as with game mode in windows. not needed really and a lot of users advice to turn it off. sure i did test with it enabled and disabled... no performance gain so i switched it off.

regarding HAGS: i dont want windows to schedule my resources! they are fine as they are. :D maybe in the future this will have a bigger impact... but for now...!? hm...!

edit: oh, i see there is a new AMD driver version out since yesterday:

https://www.amd.com/de/support/grap.../amd-radeon-6800-series/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt

nothing to do with the question i had but good to know there are more up to date driver. :D gotta check on the users impressions of them first before installing though.

edit: is this how it works on windows or with AMD and their drivers!? fixing 1 single problem and listing 9 others!? :LOL:

I always wait for the certified AMD driver release and not the optional ones.

The negatives always outweigh the positives with optional releases, its the only thing that does not inspire me.

I always wait for the certified AMD driver release and not the optional ones.

The negatives always outweigh the positives with optional releases, its the only thing that does not inspire me.
ah ok, so stable version is the way to go, never optional (wich are like betas!?).
i'm with you on going with the most stable version.

My PC:
20210710_125943.jpg

20210710_125931.png

Those speakers are taking me back in time man. The drivers were called Sound Blaster or something? :) I used to play FIFA 98 with very similar speakers

Yes.

Thank God we don't have to deal with sound drivers nowadays and most things are plug and play.

I still play fifa 98, now in 4k. Those games are good for fooling around with friends since u can literally shove a player down by pressing Q and causing intentional fouls or attacking goal keeper while he's holding the ball. Not to mention, it already had Volta which EA touts as "new feature" nowadays :LMAO:

I used to loose half of my matches by getting too many red cards.

Yes.

Thank God we don't have to deal with sound drivers nowadays and most things are plug and play.

I still play fifa 98, now in 4k. Those games are good for fooling around with friends since u can literally shove a player down by pressing Q and causing intentional fouls or attacking goal keeper while he's holding the ball. Not to mention, it already had Volta which EA touts as "new feature" nowadays :LMAO:

I used to loose half of my matches by getting too many red cards.

LOL that Q tackle was the best stress relief ever! :D There was a point near the edge of the penalty box, if you shoot it would be a top corner goal everytime so we banned it because it's unrealistic :LMAO:

Good times mate, I tried to install it again but I cant get the speed right on windows 10. It plays on super speed. I might install XP on another drive and try it later!

LOL that Q tackle was the best stress relief ever! :D There was a point near the edge of the penalty box, if you shoot it would be a top corner goal everytime so we banned it because it's unrealistic :LMAO:

Good times mate, I tried to install it again but I cant get the speed right on windows 10. It plays on super speed. I might install XP on another drive and try it later!
I can run on my windows 10 pc but the sound is glitched.

Also while the speed is fine, the game doesn't run smoothly despite having no fps drops.

I can run on my windows 10 pc but the sound is glitched.

Also while the speed is fine, the game doesn't run smoothly despite having no fps drops.

Thank you, that was a good laugh. I think the devs must have been fans of the old NES World Cup game lol nintendo-world-cup-164x164.jpg

They should really bring back intentional fouls, punching people and pushing GK back on offline modes.

Ain't nothing wrong with fooling around sometimes. I liked the dinosaurs in PES too. Good old days.

They should really bring back intentional fouls, punching people and pushing GK back on offline modes.
Sadly, all of that would lead to a lawsuit now. "Your honour, in the football simulation 'FIFA 26', my client can be made to punch an opposition player, and we think this is why he can't get a move to Man United, therefore EA owe us £36m in lost earnings."

It is absolutely pathetic, but that's the fact of it.

It makes me so sad that Football Manager has a load of cool features - players who get angry and drag managers through the press, players who are photographed in nightclubs the night before a game etc... but none of it can happen to a real player for this very reason. So you only see it after you've played the game for so long that you get plenty of "newgens".

Sadly, all of that would lead to a lawsuit now. "Your honour, in the football simulation 'FIFA 26', my client can be made to punch an opposition player, and we think this is why he can't get a move to Man United, therefore EA owe us £36m in lost earnings."

It makes me so sad that Football Manager has a load of cool features - players who get angry and drag managers through the press, players who are photographed in nightclubs the night before a game etc... and you don't see any of it, until you get to the point where most of the database are "newgens".
Wow so unfortunate, RIP fun.

But I guess they can add such features as long as we use fake players in offline mode.

I'd love to see the crazy fans starting fight in the gallery while we control them, police coming and beating them to pulp as they bleed and scream in agonizing pain. Drunk players getting thrown out of hotels and starting fights etc.

These games have microtransactions and gambling I mean lootboxes, so technically these games are supposed to be 18+ anyway. Might as well add violence :LMAO:

I'd love to see the crazy fans starting fight in the gallery while we control them, police coming and beating them to pulp as they bleed and scream in agonizing pain. Drunk players getting thrown out of hotels and starting fights etc.

These games have microtransactions and gambling I mean lootboxes, so technically these games are supposed to be 18+ anyway. Might as well add violence :LMAO:
So a bit more like?..... :D

19265-hooligans-windows-front-cover.jpg

It makes me so sad that Football Manager has a load of cool features - players who get angry and drag managers through the press, players who are photographed in nightclubs the night before a game etc... but none of it can happen to a real player for this very reason. So you only see it after you've played the game for so long that you get plenty of "newgens".

I think the same happened with Out Of The Park Baseball, with the MLB license they couldn't use performance drug suspensions when using real names and probably other news stories too that might appear detrimental to the player in question.

Bought yesterday evening a wheel. TMX Pro. But I don't know when it will arrive at my home.

:SHHH::BRMM::DRUNK:

Congrats! :APPLAUD:
it’s basically the T150 model… and a decent start. make sure to install the brake mod that comes with the set.
enjoy driving with a proper wheel! :SAL:
You mean the pedals driver installing? :?

@PRO_TOO please sende mir a private message in german bitte. These englisch Ich don't verstehe. :II

Last edited:
i hope for a AC2 roadmap (release 2023)... the mobile game was already presented... but i fear more mobile shXX! lets see.
i'd take the Nordschleife with pleasure as its my favorite track of all time! :LOVE:
W w wh wh wha what, m m m mo mobile? Oh dear please no. No no no no! :CRY:

This week was AC for less then 10€ on steam.

W w wh wh wha what, m m m mo mobile? Oh dear please no. No no no no! :CRY:

This week was AC for less then 10€ on steam.
i got the Ultimate Edition for around 17 euro. i'm good.
installed CSP and SOL and its AMAZING!! :D

just 2 small examples:

can you imagine how much fun thats is!? this game is so old now... but still (with the work of passionate modders (same as here in the forums)), a super duper simulation! i'll spent a few bucks on the rain mod thats for sure! for now i'm without rain but all the gfx upgrades that come with CSP and SOL.

edit: the game was released November 2013!! two thousand and thirteen (zweitausend und dreizehn ;) )!!! THIRTEEN!!!! :LOVE:

Last edited:
i got the Ultimate Edition for around 17 euro. i'm good.
installed CSP and SOL and its AMAZING!! :D

just 2 small examples:

can you imagine how much fun thats is!? this game is so old now... but still (with the work of passionate modders (same as here in the forums)), a super duper simulation! i'll spent a few bucks on the rain mod thats for sure! for now i'm without rain but all the gfx upgrades that come with CSP and SOL.

edit: the game was released November 2013!! two thousand and thirteen (zweitausend und dreizehn ;) )!!! THIRTEEN!!!! :LOVE:
I don't know, if I can imagine. Because my damn wheel is not yet here! :THINK:

TMX Pro is arrieved today, but had trubble with Euro Truck Simulator 2. I don't know why. Any help would be very appreciated! :)

I had install the driver, plug the cable and restart the PC. Than installing Firmware update. Install ETS2+ some mods and launch the game but I could not make the settings for the wheel nor begining to driving. My mouse cursor move any time to the down from the monitor. Every button from the wheel did not work. And only sometimes return and esc from keyboard work.

But what makes me really crazy. I install ACC launch the game and it work perfectly. Maybe change some settings needed. And yea, I need time to learn driving. :THINK:

Back
Top Bottom