PC AND PES 2021

Peskost39

Non-League
16 December 2023
Hello for a few days now when I open pes 2021 my pc heats up and my gpu is at 100% with 75C the same and the CPU. If anyone knows the problem please help.

Hello for a few days now when I open pes 2021 my pc heats up and my gpu is at 100% with 75C the same and the CPU. If anyone knows the problem please help.
75C it's high but not a terrible temperature for gpu and cpu. How much fps do you get while playing?? if in high, i.e. 120-144 or higher, you can lock the fps at a lower value, e.g. 90. Then the use of components will be lower and the temperatures will drop

75C it's high but not a terrible temperature for gpu and cpu. How much fps do you get while playing?? if in high, i.e. 120-144 or higher, you can lock the fps at a lower value, e.g. 90. Then the use of components will be lower and the temperatures will drop
I lowered the FPS to 90 and my temperature dropped to 62 thank you very much!!! May I ask is the high temperature caused by the game mods? Because when I played before and with mods it was fine and the pc didn't get so hot.

I lowered the FPS to 90 and my temperature dropped to 62 thank you very much!!! May I ask is the high temperature caused by the game mods? Because when I played before and with mods it was fine and the pc didn't get so hot.
I dont think so that mods incerase components temperature so much. Only graphic mods which that improve graphics in the sense that they have very high resolution textures or graphic settings that go beyond the standard in-game settings. Check if there are any unnecessary processes running in the background that additionally burden your computer while you are playing. Sometimes such garbage can be unknowingly picked up from the Internet.or maybe you have recently installed some manufacturer software, e.g. for a mouse, keyboard, controller, etc. I have often encountered situations where such small programs worsened the performance of the equipment. Alternatively, a higher room temperature may also have an impact, or the computer's cooling system may need to be cleaned. Check for sure that all fans in case works fine.It is also worth performing a general cleaning of the operating system with some software. Also check whether you have the maximum performance function set in your operating system. The reasons for the increase in temperatures may vary and you need to check different options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom