Patch 1.3 question

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Hi,

Sorry i stay well away from the discussion thread as it's more complaining and stuff and not really info on game.

I might have done somethingnwrong but i thought there were new celebrations but i cant find them.

I thought the patch just installs automatically, i am playing with an option file that i loaded up probably a month or more ago but dont know if this has any issue?

Anyone?

TIA

FD

Install patch 1.03 and DLC 3.00 and you should be able to find the new celebrations in edit mode. They got the numbers 117-120 I think.

Thanks.

I have edited kits, players, if I load the DLC (that's what I ain't loaded) will I still keep all the edited stuff?

FD

Btw, anyone wanting to know.

Only if you want to add the new team lists, then you can apply this to your game without any problems with team kits or anything else in the game.

I was obsessed with getting the Gangnam Style celebration :D that I just went for it.

Now I got the new few celebrations and a shedload of new boots.

Awesome. :)

FD

Just another small thing on this, the boots will not change if you edit your player once you've started your game which is a bummer as I used to do this.

Although the boots that you obtain during the season include the new ones so you can always use this.

FD

Back
Top Bottom