Our PES community...

mateidany

Non-League
24 August 2013
QUITE A LONG POST
Hi guys!
As you all know, the FIFA community is much bigger than the PES one. There are plenty of reason for why this happened, but the rise of FIFA also came with the rise of the FIFA youtubers. Or the opposite. You know, the guys who bought themselves Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and so on by what is called "YouTube money". In any case, this is not really the point of what I want to say.
The thing is, I, for instance, know 3 PES youtubers: TheTrueBrits(also doing FIFA), Beatson87PES (also does FIFA) and PESEP. They are very active and they provide good content. And that's it. This while there are over 20 FIFA youtubers who provide what is, really, nothing original besides screaming and yelling. There are exceptions, of course.
In any case, I thought I can contribute somehow to what it seems to be "a revitalized PES community", that's because PES 16 has seen a lot of FIFA players who decided to give PES a try(something that it didn't happen the previous editions).
So, what I want is to present you my initiative: I started a Master League season. On YouTube. I uploaded today the first video. If this post isn't annoying you, by making me look like someone who is simply asking for views, you can click the link to the first episode. And, in the same time, if you know other PES youtubers, don't forget to mention them.
The link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFruQlsViE

P.S: Feedback is always welcomed. :)

cool, but errm shouldn't this just be in the main thread or videos thread?

The best FIFA youtuber by some distance is Docks btw. He masters the game which always makes his vids watchable. The rest of the FIFA youtubers I just do not have time to watch.

One debate to have is the money earned from youtube is certainly 'too much of a good thing' where people are earning £1K-£10K per month on their videos, it gets to a stage where they stop working or learning in college, developing skills to simply 'play' a video game.

Docks was speaking about FIFA being his full time job as he earns £500-£2k per month on views which i really would not in any way advocate for someone to do unless you want to be a video game presenter or something which will eventually lea to full time paid employment within the industry.

Yeah klashman, I also like watching docks play, he's so good doing skills and tricks.

As for PES youtubers, there are not a lot out there, but you can check out: The True Brits, spooky1611, joe t gaming, zulfa, bardinski, laughing coyotee, the midnitekid, butcher ramos. Lot of shout out there.

I remember CHesnoid saying that the job is not playing FIFA, but the hours upon hours of editing videos. :)

I'm actually so surprised that Klashman69 just replied me. :) Me and my friends were using your tactics for soooo long, and by the way, I'm still waiting for Barcelona's gameplan for PES 16.

I don't know Docks, but I'll check him out, maybe I'll learn some things.

Regarding the ammounts of money that YouTube offers to youtubers, well, I guess there is a simply explanation: capitalism.

Is there a moderator who could change the topic's location, if this one is not the good one?

Thank you, Elja, I will check to see what the other PES youtubers are providing.

P.S: I needed 2 hours to edit my video. ;) I understand Docks in this way.

Back
Top Bottom