Original Master League Players in Real Life !? via A.I.

༺Ƥeຮ༻

Championship
13 July 2020
DjYm4dDXoAgkZ8d.jpg

The technology is amazing these days!

I watched a video, where drawn characters or characters from games transformed into real people from real life using the A.I. machine learning, the result was amazing, I thought about it ... and what will happen to the beloved by all players from the classic PES series like Castolo, Minanda, Dodo?

Well, after a few days of trying and failing, I finally managed to run the script properly.

Here is the result (click on image for high res):

Ivarov

Valeny____________________________________________________________________________ Jaric

Stremer_________________________________________________________________________________ Dodo
Stremer.png

Espimas______________________________________________________________________________Iouga

Ximelez (Well.. he looks a bit like Karen.. so I add some bonus image)_____________________Minanda

Ordaz____________________________________________________________________________Castolo

How i do that ? Here is tutorial :

Maybe you will have some errors and problems like me before, so i was need to upload and edit some codes to works, but ask here and i will try to help

Last edited:
To all #FACEMAKERS, can we create realistic faces from these images? I can build a higher resolution image. It will be great to create up-to-date and realistic faces of the original Master League players for the new PES games.
You must remember that we can build their face at any age, if you wanna see Castolo older, A.I. can do that.

To all #FACEMAKERS, can we create realistic faces from these images? I can build a higher resolution image. It will be great to create up-to-date and realistic faces of the original Master League players for the new PES games.
This is actually a really good idea. I wonder if anyone has done their stats too for the newer PES games. :)

Well, i can release the upgrade version of the images. The original are way too smooth, the skin is too smooth the eyes too and that make them to look unrealistic, so i can fix that, i can add some sharpness and skin imperfections which will make him seem a little more real, for comparison here :

V1 vs V2
vs

Last edited:
That looks cool, it definitely looks more realistic with some skin textures..

Do you accept a suggestion? I think the PES 5/6 faces are a bit too "pointy".. I think it would be more realistic if the jaws were a bit more "square" or "round". I remember that back when I was editing PES 6 faces I always used to apply these changes.. Let me know what you think.. :TU:

That looks cool, it definitely looks more realistic with some skin textures..

Do you accept a suggestion? I think the PES 5/6 faces are a bit too "pointy".. I think it would be more realistic if the jaws were a bit more "square" or "round". I remember that back when I was editing PES 6 faces I always used to apply these changes.. Let me know what you think.. :TU:
Its not problem for me :) The face maker can make 3D model how they want !
Master League and PES peak of popularity was this times, between PES 4 and PES 6 so everyone has these faces imprinted in their minds, this vision of the default team. I remеber when Konami release " next gen " version, I couldn't accept the faces and look of the new Minanda and Castolo.
185px-Castolo.jpg
R.136c8bee2fe798c2d5ead0026796ee2a

Maybe its just me but that must be Castolo and Minanda now !? Ahh no thx :D

Maybe the angle of the photo, makes the AI and the machine make the faces.. "pointy", I don't know. And let's not forget that by presumption here the players must be very young, at the beginning of their careers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom