option file - does it wipe saved game data

markanddawn

Non-League
12 December 2003
i am lookin to put an option file on2 my ps3 pro evo game but before i do just one quick question?

installing an option file does it wipe save game data or overwrite it? i mean BAL, ML and Cup/Leauge data.

probably not but i just want reassurance...Sorry if this has been posted prior (i have look) or if i have put this in the wrong section.

thanks all in advance.

if you only insert the pes2009edit.bin i'm not sure about the name, but i know the edit file says edit in the name, ps3 or pc at least, can't say for sure in other versions.

cups and other stuf have other names, like pes2009cup.bin or pes2009option.bin

hoped it helped

:)

i am lookin to put an option file on2 my ps3 pro evo game but before i do just one quick question?

installing an option file does it wipe save game data or overwrite it? i mean BAL, ML and Cup/Leauge data.

probably not but i just want reassurance...Sorry if this has been posted prior (i have look) or if i have put this in the wrong section.

thanks all in advance.

The BAL, Masterleague etc is on a seperate save file to the option file. So no it shouldnt effect your game saves.

The option file is separate from your game save data. It won't wipe your game.

If you're really worried just make a back up.

thanks just wanted to make 100% sure that was all - i fink the best idea is to make a back up of my game saves just in case! im sure when i used 2 patch pro evo on ps2 it used to wipe over game save data tho i guess this was becuase it was a full patch and people had game saves built in ie: unlocked items.

The BAL, Masterleague etc is on a seperate save file to the option file. So no it shouldnt effect your game saves.[/QUOTE

can you please confirm this? i do not want to erase all my hard work on BAL!!! i would die :(

99.9% certain. I have added an option with kits on my Xbox 360 without it affecting my BAL or ML. Also I cant remember in 6 years of editing PES/WE my ML saves ever being effected by a patch or option file.

Back
Top Bottom