Online league

United1983

Non-League
6 September 2020
Hope this ok to post.

http://www.pesonlineleague.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5

The aim of the site will be to create an enjoyable league for all member while also remaining relatively competitive.

Having been part of a previous PES league I have seen what can be achieved and I will be borrowing several ideas that worked well while also looking to improve on the parts that were not so good.

There will be rules in place to prevent the league playing like online divisions with high pressure for 90 minutes and the same squads each game.

I will be looking to build the site numbers rather than constantly moving people on. This will hopefully mean over time we can create a league with divisions.
To begin with there may be some tweaks and changes to how the site is run. Any suggestions that you feel may improve things are welcome so feel free to let me know.

Register on the forum to have a look.

Sorry hope you dont mind me posting but i feel the need to say something here

I have played in a league with United1983 before the guy is huge pes spam with terrible connection who has to win everything!

This gamer and his friends are only about winning nothing else!
I and others left that league he and his mates were in because of there rotten connections and selling their mum for wins!

It says above about borrowing ideas hahaha these admins on pesonlineleague join other pes leagues to steal ideas for their own league pure dirt if you ask me!
Pes online league looks like a 7 year old is developing the web page its that poor!! So is the claim of preventing playing in a league like online divisons, i can assure you joining this crowd you will probably find a better game in online divsions over this win at every cost league! the place is toxic and very clicky with very low members in the league.
i reccomend anyone to stay clear of it!

If you want to play online league pes i have found a place called Pro Evo Network seems to be the OG of online league football where you will find a good community of gamers and a place which offers real balance of pro evo away from online divisions unlike the claims above in United1983's post
The website looks amazing and is really developed well and even has its own pesdatabase

https://proevonetwork.com/forums/ thats the place to look for a pes online league

Last edited:
Wow 😳

This person and I never even played a game. That’s where I will end my response as he does not know me or what type of gamer I am.

cheers 🍻

Back
Top Bottom