Official PES 2016 / Konami Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuduBR9

Champions League
25 July 2010
Some people have suggested the idea of making a thread exclusively for complaints and I thought it was a good idea since it would leave the official discussion thread for sharing info, tactics etc.

If you're having some personal frustration with CPU cheating etc. post it here. This is the place where all the negativity thoughts on the game must be concentrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Are you no happy with PES2016/Konami ? - Official whining/moanng thread -

Just to debut the thread:

I am very underwhelmed by the musical selection this year.

I mean theres no song that stands out from the rest. Whats your thoughts on that ?

Re: Are you no happy with PES2016/Konami ? - Official whining/moanng thread -

Just to debut the thread:

I am very underwhelmed by the musical selection this year.

I mean theres no song that stands out from the rest. Whats your thoughts on that ?
All the tunes really are absolute shite.

A few updated remixes of the Winning Eleven Anthem are required, plus an updated version of "Football, SOCCER, football, SOCCER, all around the world" - the original brought my wife to tears.

Add to this some ambient space tunes, a few epic classical numbers, a bit of Britpop and the odd trance anthem (i.e. Gouryella "Anahera") and you've a magical case of me turning the BGM volume back up from 0. Of course, this can all be done personally via having music constantly playing via USB sticks, but it'd be nice for the music to only play when it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom