Off Topic Rules - Read before posting

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
1. Personal attacks on users will not be tolerated. This doesn't mean that friendly banter and light hearted jokes towards users will be outlawed, but if a user feels they're getting unfair attention and informs a mod of this, then the offending user(s) will be warned to stop with immediate effect, if they decide to ignore warnings they will then be disciplined accordingly.

2. No explicit images, links etc....

3. No unnecessarily shite topics/ polls (ie. GG or a ham sandwich?). All topics deemed to be worthless and unnecessary by a mod will be locked and subsequently removed. A user that persists in making these topics will be warned via PM to cease creating such clutter on the board. If the warning is ignored then that user will be disciplined accordingly.

4. Mods decision is FINAL. Any dissenters will be disciplined.

Last edited:
The Macdonalds thread wasnt to silly may I make it again please.

juventus11 said:
The Macdonalds thread wasnt to silly may I make it again please.

We are moving forwards not backwards, move with the times. I am watching you closely as it is

Welcome to the new OT from your new Modding team, obey the rules and we'll all be happy, this is your chance to show that EW needs an OT area, if you mess it up, it will go and never come back, so lets keep it sensible, if you think someone is posting beyond the rules, inform a Mod and we'll get it sorted.

Great to see it back, well done. :)

I actually never noticed it, until I saw the actual threads. :roll:

FD

fd1972uk said:
Great to see it back, well done. :)

I actually never noticed it, until I saw the actual threads. :roll:

FD

You must be gettin old mate, your eyes aint as good as they used to be ;)

No, it was moved to the Football Discussion forum as it was a football-related topic. There's even been a few replies to it mate.

Back
Top Bottom