No two ways about it PS3 V 360

gaza1725

Conference
9 June 2003
Right i have both consoles and just played half a dozen games on the ps3 and then the same on the 360.
The 360 version wins hands down (no frame rate problems , a lot smoother , no slowdowns , better graphics , full 1080 hd support , even the crowds looks a millions times better on the 360).
Thats it for me i have only ever played pro evo on the playstation and really thought this years was going to be something special on ps3 , but i am afraid the 360 version is a lot better.
My ps3 and copy of the game are going on ebay because i only bought a ps3 for pes , i might buy another one for next years game if Konami sort out programming for bluray.
Just hoping somebody releases a good option file now for the 360.

Why does the crowd in the ps3 version look crap compared to the 360 version why is this when the ps3 is more powerful and the media holds 3 time as much info than a hd dvd ?

Yeah I bet teh 360 version is better, the only trick is that PES is unplayable for me with a 360 pad. So ps3 version all the way. I'm sure xbox online mode rocks tho, cause XBL is a damn good network despite the cost.

Yes i agree Kimky the ps pad is alot better can you get something to use a ps pad on a 360.
Even though i think the 360 version is better i have a feeling that the better option files are going to appear on the ps3.
If i could get something to play with a ps pad and a good option file comes out for the 360 i would be very happy.

Why does the crowd in the ps3 version look crap compared to the 360 version why is this when the ps3 is more powerful and the media holds 3 time as much info than a hd dvd ?

Because the developers have experience with the XBOX 360 (it was released almost 2 years ago, and they already made a PES to it). Playstation 3 hasn't got even one year and its architecture is far more powerful (and as such, more complex) than X360.

If Konami had exclusively developed for PS3, we would have a 10x better PES...

Next year, the PS3 version will be noticeably better than the XBOX 360, mark my words.

Last edited:
Right i have both consoles and just played half a dozen games on the ps3 and then the same on the 360.
The 360 version wins hands down (no frame rate problems , a lot smoother , no slowdowns , better graphics , full 1080 hd support , even the crowds looks a millions times better on the 360).
Thats it for me i have only ever played pro evo on the playstation and really thought this years was going to be something special on ps3 , but i am afraid the 360 version is a lot better.
My ps3 and copy of the game are going on ebay because i only bought a ps3 for pes , i might buy another one for next years game if Konami sort out programming for bluray.
Just hoping somebody releases a good option file now for the 360.
:lmao::lmao::(

Last edited:
Why does the crowd in the ps3 version look crap compared to the 360 version why is this when the ps3 is more powerful
GET OFF THE DRUGS ITS WIDELY KNOWN THE XBOX 360 IS MORE POWERFULL THEN THE PS3 IN EVERYWAY

in saying that i bought aps3 yesterday because i like sony's licence games better then halo 3 an american gamers which is all microsoft care about

I got a PS3 solely for Pro Evo too. I played the demo on my Xbox 360 and STILL thought the game would be an improvement on the PS3. Now I am seriously considering trading in the PS3 version for the 360 version. But there are no two ways about it, the game is a train wreck this year - still better to watch a train wreck with no slow down.

Somebody knows if goes to give to play enters consoles? PS3 versus PC versus XBOX?

Cumps and soz my English.

If someone did release an option file for the XBOX 360, how would you get it on there. I think I've only seen a memory card 'hack' where you add an additional USB connector so you can copy from the PC onto it. Not many people are going to be interested in doing one of those though, I would imagine...

Back
Top Bottom