No match exp after injury in Masterleague

Hectic Glenn

League 2
14 May 2006
Tottenham Hotspur
Hi,

I have a really great AMF called Kerlon who recently got injured in training and was out for 3 weeks.

He's returned and played in my last 4 games (starting him, taking him off after 70 mins or bringing him on at 70 mins) and he's getting no match exp at all. At the end of the match his dev orange bar doesn't increase one bit!

His great stats are starting to drop and his development graph is going down. He's only 21 I think.

How long is this likely to continue after an injury? Does anyone know. I can't find the answer anywhere :S

Injury has nothing to do with it.

He's probably got "two-peaks" development curve or "early peak" curve. He reached his max and started to decline. Decline can last for a two or three seasons and then he may stabilize or start growing again.

Type of development curve? It could be random, I don't know. But you can always check and change it in your OF with wilda's editor. Doubleclick the player and check his "growth type" - you'll see a number and description.

But I wouldn't bet that all the descriptions are accurate for pes 2010. I had a player (normal, not edited) with growth type 102 (labeled as "Standard"), and yet he was in decline for 3 straight seasons and now he's growing again. "Two-peaks" type if you ask me, and two-peaks growth type certainly isn't "standard" :)

Trial and error, mate :)

Maybe you could look-up for the numbers of some players in pes 2010 that you know really well (after developing them for many ML seasons) and make some conclusions about their growth numbers.

Back
Top Bottom