No leagues in cup mode?

BVB-Bastard

Conference
26 October 2006
Is it true that if you want to play with manunited for example you can only play a season in master league mode and not like in pes 2012 in cup mode?

Does anybody has any information about that rumor?

I have read about that you can choose leagues and teams to play a season only in master league.

Last edited:
Is it true that if you want to play with manunited for example you can only play a season in master league mode and not like in pes 2012 in cup mode?

Does anybody has any information about that rumor?

I have read about that you can choose leagues and teams to play a season only in master league.
You can disable player development and transfers in ML mode now, this means there is no need for a separate league mode anymore.

Option to disable player's development was always there. This isn't one of PES 2013 novelties

Disabling transfers?? How would that work with player development??? Everyone would end retiring and there would be no players left? hehe

Probably not possible but funny anyway

It is also possible in PES 2012. I tried. But in PES 2012 you always get this messages from players, about financial situation ecc. It´s boring. I hate this kind of stuff. Therefore it is not the same as the League mode!!!

So is there any kind of petition or formal feedback to Konami about our distaste for the lack of league mode?

If the community sticks together, just for once, we might be able to get a patch. Highly unlikely but worth a try?

So is there any kind of petition or formal feedback to Konami about our distaste for the lack of league mode?

If the community sticks together, just for once, we might be able to get a patch. Highly unlikely but worth a try?

Ure dreaming.

Ure dreaming.

It's highly unlikely anything will be done, I agree.

I think it's important that the community makes themselves heard on this issue though. If we don't, league mode will be gone next year too.

Total apathy gives Konami carte blanche to do more silly things we never asked for.

Pretty sure I saw something on the other forum with Alan asking for specific feedback as to why you're upset the League mode is gone. Looks like they want to provide some solid feedback to Konami I guess.

We are still waiting for an answer from Jon Murphy on twitter about that, maybe someone should ask him again.

Reading the replies from Konami to the emails people have sent them, it seems to me as though they have no intention of patching in league mode.

Seems like a lost cause unfortunately.

Reading the replies from Konami to the emails people have sent them, it seems to me as though they have no intention of patching in league mode.

Seems like a lost cause unfortunately.

Hope dies last.

But I am really frustrated I could cry like a little boy about that decision.

I received my response just now for what it's worth:

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami Support Team.

We are sorry about your disappointment and we understand the League mode was one of the most cherished playing modes by PES players. However, the decisions made by our PES Team have been directed by

- the vision of an ever better game experience for our users

- assuring a variety of team and professional players which better represents your preferences

- your suggestions collected over the years, one edition after the other.

Yet, we can confirm that there will be other modes to play with your friends and fellows online, such as the Master League Online and, with the data pack available in October, the Online Community mode.

Best regards,

Your Konami Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Str. 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Back
Top Bottom