Newcastle United Thread

Shearer_God

League 1
8 April 2006
So all you Utd fans out there what you think about our season, found our form a bit l8, but still hoping on uefa cup spot, post everything Newcastle in this thread guys, surely im not the only one lol.

not sure you'll get Uefa spot. next year you should be ok, but I think 4th will be beyond you. top 4 in England now are very strong.

o.martins signs for newcastle...!!....newscastle...strong upfront...strong midfield(duff,parker,emre,nzgbia,)... good GK..
the achilles heel of newcastle is central defense.....

Also villa 2 - 0 newcastle nill.... so much for strong attack and strong midfield... where were they?

DJ

I think Rossi is great... i dont get why they loaned him and then hardly ever used the lad.

Also tithead bramble... jeez release the guy if no one will buy him because he's crap.

draw against you guys for the Carling cup it will be interesting as it's never easy to go to st James Park(unless titus Bramble plays;) )

You not remember last season then? ;)

We never play Rossi as he can't play up there alone, he needs a Sibieski or Ameobi to hold it up for him. And as Roeder spent £10m on Martins, he'll obviously get the nod above Rossi to play.

I see you guys are sitting near the bottom rung of the ladder that is the Premiership. What do you guys think? Should Roeder get the axe? Personlly i always thought he couldn't hack it. The Premiership is a giant nut and you need a tough cracker to crack it, plus he's just too damn ugly. I think Terry Venables was the right man for the job at Newcastle. It's like a world renowned head chef at a fancy 4 star restaurant, you need someone who can make your team perform to the highest standards just by being there and barking out orders.

Eh guys any news about Ameobi's sugery?I heard he was in the US but since any news And he may miss the rest of the season true?

Fuck sake!! Drogshit with a flucky goal. 75 mintutes teasing us, scumbags. Damn Newcaste aswell, crap amateur pub team

Looks like O.Martins is finding his form again,his secong goal today was great!!.roeder is doing a great job there given the numbers of injuries you have

Roeder has resigned!!

Didn't see that one coming, bloody hell... If it wasn't for the 704 injuries they had, it wouldn't have been a bad season. Poor guy. They reckon that the first in the interview line is Sam Allardyce - NOOOOOO!! ANYONE but that fat bastard!!

I think Newcastle are a great club with fantastic supporters, if you've been at a Liverpool home game and then you go to a Newcastle home game it's a bit like a home away from home. Fantastic atmosphere, fantastic fans who love their football. If Sam "bungs, me?" Allardyce takes over I will be absolutely GUTTED.

Best thing that has happened to your club for a while Rat boy resigned.
Whoever you get in charge, hopefully they will start to buy players you actually need! Rather than more strikers.
(Sorry for my rambling, I amstill half pissed from after our result on saturday :lol: )

On a sadder note, Bobby Robson diagnosed with cancer again, though this time it cannot be operated on.
Absolute legend; I wish him the very best.:(

Crap oh crap oh crap. Ladbrokes have suspended bets on Allardyce, he's now almost a certainty to become the new Newcastle manager. Shit.

Please dear God let Alan Shearer step up and say he wants to become manager, before it's too late...

Allardyce will have you playing Champions League football quite often I reckon mate.
Just gutted that he is not taking over from McClaren at England!!

(Though, maybe that is for Jose instead :lol: ;) )

Erm, I'm not actually a Newcastle supporter, and I also hate Sam Allardyce (for reasons why see HERE). So I disagree completely with everything you just said. :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom