New Series of Peep Show...May the 2nd

This is good news. There is no way this is not good news.

In celebration, hit us with your fave Peep Show moments series 1-4.

Mine has to be when Superhans gets locked in the toilet...

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" :LOL:

"This Crack is really morish"

char_superhans.jpg

It would take too long to explain in great depth Revan, but in brief; it's a sitcom filmed to appear first-person. You "see" out of their eyes (hence the name Peep Show) and you hear their thoughts. It's about two flatmates basically, one of them is unemployed and normal, the other one has a boring job and is posh and phobic of everything.

My favourite quote, pissed myself at this... After Jez shagged Mark's girlfriend's mum...

Mark: Stop smirking like that! You're not James Bond!
Jez: (I am James Bond)

It would take too long to explain in great depth Revan, but in brief; it's a sitcom filmed to appear first-person. You "see" out of their eyes (hence the name Peep Show) and you hear their thoughts. It's about two flatmates basically, one of them is unemployed and normal, the other one has a boring job and is posh and phobic of everything.

My favourite quote, pissed myself at this... After Jez shagged Mark's girlfriend's mum...

Mark: Stop smirking like that! You're not James Bond!
Jez: (I am James Bond)

I love Jez's thoughts, he's proper disturbed.

After doping Mark with cough medecine...

JEZ: (I *could* rape him)

Gonna have to dig out them out and get watching again! Timeless comedy - like Spaced.

Watched an episode on Virgin's tv on demand and loved it... me and the misses ended up watching every episode in a few nights.

Great news this is back

Though one thing - Virgin have the shows listed as series 1 and series 2... but wiki and other places have series 1,2,3 and 4 and this is series 5
!?

This will be the 5th mate. I've got 1-3 boxset and the fourth series was on last year.

I can't wait! Best British sitcom for years.

"And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like..."

:shock:

"...I like you..."

Just classic.

I forgot as well - but it's on Virgins Catch up Tv for anyone with Virgin --- I Didn't think it was that good though - felt like it just drifted around and did nothing ... im guessing the main story here... maybe 2 with Jez... are going to continue throughout... but still.... a dull episode

I forgot as well - but it's on Virgins Catch up Tv for anyone with Virgin --- I Didn't think it was that good though - felt like it just drifted around and did nothing ... im guessing the main story here... maybe 2 with Jez... are going to continue throughout... but still.... a dull episode

Yea, thought the same.

Just felt... like they should try something different after 5 series. Sure it will still have its good bits, but feels a bit like its too easy and safe for them now to keep reeling the same stuff out.

He wasn't one of those wankers was he who robbed their flat?

If not im guessing he was sat in the theater or he was the bloke jez winked at in the street?

Sorry it wasnt that episode, its either the 2nd or 3rd episode. Its a scene in a club, hes just standing in the background with a drink. Haha my flatmate isn't one of those chavvy kids.

I thought the first one was quite funny. Haven't seen last nights yet (sky+'d it).

The bit near the end where Jeremy is right in Mark's face and says 'Mark if I have to fuck you to fuck her then I will. So be VERY careful where you stand.' was brilliant.

Thought last nights was excellent - back on form!

"He was a mild paedo - before paedo's got a bad name"

Not sure about this series - Mark's constant awkwardness is getting tiresome and they seem to be relying on cheap smutty humour over cleverly written humour a bit too much

If it stays like this i think i may bow out

Back
Top Bottom