New Indiana Jones Game From MachineGames

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool

It's under Bethesda now so it could be Xbox exclusive, or at least Xbox/PC only. That wouldn't be great IMO but I will take any Indy game at this point. Just hope it won't be first person.

Doesn't give much away at the moment, but if they can completely rip off the Uncharted games but with Indiana Jones, then that would be a much better proposition.
Story is absolute key though.

As felt Uncharted 4 was better than the Tomb Raiders, even though I thought the Tomb Raiders had better gameplay and combat.

There is only one Indy game though worth playing and still great fun even today:-

Reactions: cb7
Doesn't give much away at the moment, but if they can completely rip off the Uncharted games but with Indiana Jones, then that would be a much better proposition.
Story is absolute key though.

As felt Uncharted 4 was better than the Tomb Raiders, even though I thought the Tomb Raiders had better gameplay and combat.

There is only one Indy game though worth playing and still great fun even today:-

LucasArts point & click games were amazing!

It's no Fate of Atlantis, a game I revisit regularly to this day, but I quite liked the Emperor's Tomb when it came out. It looked like absolute ass (ps2), seriously, it looked horrendous, but it had a fun fighting system, especially hand to hand combat, and the atmosphere was excellent.

It also had this level, which is infamous as the hardest part of the game.

You can see the icon on top right, the game had this for basically everything you did, so the trick was to set the game to hard to remove it, and then the game wouldn't hold your hand the whole way through. Don't think I would recommend it today, but it was fun about 16 years ago.
Fate of Atlantis I can recommend 'till the end of time.

It's no Fate of Atlantis, a game I revisit regularly to this day, but I quite liked the Emperor's Tomb when it came out. It looked like absolute ass (ps2), seriously, it looked horrendous, but it had a fun fighting system, especially hand to hand combat, and the atmosphere was excellent.

It also had this level, which is infamous as the hardest part of the game.

You can see the icon on top right, the game had this for basically everything you did, so the trick was to set the game to hard to remove it, and then the game wouldn't hold your hand the whole way through. Don't think I would recommend it today, but it was fun about 16 years ago.
Fate of Atlantis I can recommend 'till the end of time.
This was really a great game, i enjoyed it a lot.
I remember having trouble getting past that giant squid. The hand to hand combat was very nice, so was the platforming.
Fighting was a nice combination between using your fists, gun and whip.

Sweet memories.

Back
Top Bottom