New England kit

i wonder if they're doing that for any other teams...
Spain just got a new kit too... would be cool, but i don't expect it

if it was so, they'd already said something, right?

cheers

Just downloaded it! Good new shirt for England and finally again Gudjohnsen on Barca! For other players or nother news I'm in searching for...

already downloaded it, and only the home kit is updated, the away one is the "old" strip

ps3 pics:
dsc00013jgf.th.jpg

dsc00014bkq.th.jpg

gudjonhsen back at barça:
dsc00015bel.th.jpg

^^ Heh ... :D

As the subject of downloads has come up again, I have a bit of a query. I have spent a ridiculous number of hours in Edit mode (being a huge nerd, I actually enjoy this) designing crests and shirts, and no the whole Premiership looks lovely and official.

However, I've avoided downloading Konami's updates so far (including the Sevilla/Valladolid one from last year), because I'm scared to death it will undo part/all of my hard work. I'm 99% certain it won't, but I'm still too cowardly to try.

Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks in advance!

Yeah the updates will mess with your data. kits will be ok but if you have created new teams, transferred players around, replaced players, it will be all messed up.

So does simply applying the 1.40 patch when prompted (I'm talking about when you first try and boot up PES) give you the new England kit in game?

Or do you actually have to apply the 1.40 patch AND THEN ALSO go to System Settings -> Download?

Because if you have to actually download from System Settings then this will obviously also apply the latest transfer update, resetting squads and formations etc which I don't want to do. Was hoping the England kit comes direct with the initial 1.40 patch which you're forced to download if your PS3 is online - I seem to remember wasn't the France kit and some new boots applied on a previous patch that way?

can someone found what players have been different since 1.40??

i've only found gudjonhsen... as far as i can tell they didnt't change anyone but him.... (or better yet,they've only switch him back on)

i've got a feeling they messed with the england's injury types, but i am not sure....

if someone finds differences please tell so i can check them out

cheers

I dont think they will update others teams kits, they did this to england because as it says at the boxart, it is the "Official VideoGame of The England Team".

Back
Top Bottom