Need a question answered??? Ask here

andyylf

Championship
4 December 2005
I've been playing this game for 3 days solid and checked out all modes except online, so if you want a question answered about the game ask away

Are the game speeds still -2, -1, +1 and +2 as in the demo?

to elaborate on this

does -2 speed still make the game seem like there's an anti-gravity source near the pitch?
does -1 speed still make the game seem like it's working but the disc is playing up and the game is in slow motion?
do +1 and +2 speed still make you wonder who would even want to use them?

in addition are changeable game speeds a good idea at all when all you can change is the universal speed which means that you may like being able to change the running speeds of the players to a preferred speed but that means having to speed up everything else when you probably don't want to ball to suddenly bounce or roll along the ground slower?

in the final version
ibrahimovic is in AC milan or still in barca ?

Go on then, I'll fire two your way - this could have been done in the main PES discussion topic mind you.

1. Ever seen a CPU goalie commit a foul?
2. Injuries, what are they like this time? Lengthy ones in ML perhaps, or common ones that last a week.

Cheers.

in the final version
ibrahimovic is in AC milan or still in barca ?

Go on then, I'll fire two your way - this could have been done in the main PES discussion topic mind you.

1. Ever seen a CPU goalie commit a foul?
2. Injuries, what are they like this time? Lengthy ones in ML perhaps, or common ones that last a week.

Cheers.

Yes, Today i got a PK and the Keeper got sent off

I've not seen any long term injuries yet

Can you turn off the player names over the computer players heads?

I have the final game on pc. How do you manage to do that? I can only turn off the names of my players, just like in the demo.

Also, the attack mindedness of the individual players and player cards can't be changed in the gameplan before a match. You can only change them in the edit mode.

I tested a PS3 demo and noticed that you can´t perform a first-touch passes and shots to CPUs passes. A bit annoying sometimes when you are trying to cut CPUs through passes. You have to take a ball to control before pass it to a team mate or make a clearance. Is this on full version aswell?

1. Why is water wet ?

2. Is there really a Loch Ness Monster ?

3. How fast do hotcakes sell?

1. Because it is meant to be drunk.
2. Yes.
3. 126 an hour if they are delicious.

I'm glad i finally could answer some questions of hardcore PES players...rather proud in fact.

hi does anyone knows how to apply patch 1.01 i want to play online but when i apply this patch it says MSI file missing what cani do help please

when defending i cant get my player to dash he just stutters along but when i have possesion of the ball its fine, using what it says on the tin LS + RB

May i have a quick qoestions to whom knows the answer. While i am playing ML there are subtitutes and tactics changements automaticly by the computer for my team. I2ve already turned the coach mode off but still i am having the same problem. I have 2 players from youth team . Ivarov and Palmieri. Some websites wrote that those players cause this problem. Please inform me if know about this !

May i have a quick qoestions to whom knows the answer. While i am playing ML there are subtitutes and tactics changements automaticly by the computer for my team. I2ve already turned the coach mode off but still i am having the same problem. I have 2 players from youth team . Ivarov and Palmieri. Some websites wrote that those players cause this problem. Please inform me if know about this !

Go into Management Edit and Auto Trigger Settings. It should be in there. :)

How do we switch balls in competition? (C1, Copa...) I can't see this white ball when it's on the middle on the pitch.

how do you remove the "player name" above the player on the opposition team ?

only had a chance to play PES2010 twice, (ps3 YLOd'd) and regardless of what setting i applied the opposition always had the player name (in possesion) showing above the player.

PS3 now fixed so i should be able to get back into this week.

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom