myPES on Facebook

sonoman

Champions League
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
has anyone been able to make it work?
it just keeps loading until its timed out..

does it work for Europe only currently?

well i haven't been able to make it work and i've tried several times since friday that i got the game :(

hopefully when it's not the beta it will work fine..

BTW: do you play it on ps3?

Is it only supposed to be for online results? I've played a good number of offline games and nothing got recorded.

It works for everyone, it's still in beta stage and you cant use all the features. For now it will only show your results.

I think its only for online matches. Also before you start MLO make sure you make an account, it gives you 300k extra cash every match :P

This is how the page looks like for now, played MLO only yesterday. https://social.konami-europe.net/mypes/user/wall/32071

Last edited:
well for some reason it just won't load in my computer..
i know it's the Beta version, but still i've read somewhere that people using Beta will get a special achievement when the full version is out.

wow, does it really gives you an extra 300k every match?
what would i've done with an extra 300k every match in pes2011!

well i haven't been able to make it work and i've tried several times since friday that i got the game :(

hopefully when it's not the beta it will work fine..

BTW: do you play it on ps3?

Yes I play on PS3.

well mine finally worked and yeah, it records online match information as well as offline..
it has no options rather than just the match results and that's pretty much it.. i just cant wait for the full version!

EDIT: full version available 10/14 :)

Last edited:
it's totally weird. I have installed mypes beta, before started playing online. After each match I can see the dialogue-window popping up: UPDATING MYPES DATA.
Yesterday I have checked MYPES on facebook. it says latest activity 3weeks ago - which is nonsense, since I played on Friday / Saturday last.
As I have only less time to play, I have completed about 50-60 online matches, but mypes only shows 1 match played. totally weird...

well i think it only updates info whenever you play with someone who also has the application, it doesn't update at all when playing a non MYPES user..

in the beginning it recorded all matches against any oponent online. all results were shown in the beta-version. for some weeks i have not opened the facebook app, so i was surprised that all matches were not shown except one, that is 4 weeks ago...
after each new match pes2012 shows ingame that mypes data will be uploaded to FB but on facebook app nothing appears. maybe i will unsign the app and resign the next day. maybe this helps - if not this is use- and senseless for me.

the weird thing is that it worked like charme during beta-phase and now it's not working anymore.

in the beginning it recorded all matches against any oponent online. all results were shown in the beta-version. for some weeks i have not opened the facebook app, so i was surprised that all matches were not shown except one, that is 4 weeks ago...
after each new match pes2012 shows ingame that mypes data will be uploaded to FB but on facebook app nothing appears. maybe i will unsign the app and resign the next day. maybe this helps - if not this is use- and senseless for me.

the weird thing is that it worked like charme during beta-phase and now it's not working anymore.

I am a pc user and all my online games show no matter whether my opponent has it or not.

This worked fine for me till the ps3 patch

Now it still uploads, but the screen after the match where the message "uploading to Mypes" appears, it freezes until the timer runs out

This means I can't see match stats or save goals etc, so I've switched it off

Back
Top Bottom