MY VIEW ON PES 2008

truebrit3

Non-League
25 November 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing the game now since wednesday, my first impression was, I DONT LIKE IT !! too easy !! too arcade !! too much lag!! but since then I've stopped trying to always run with the ball, and stopped trying to play the same way I used to with PES 6. I started playing with the braodcasting view,(in konami stadium only as in other satdia too much lag) and the more I play the better it is, the feeling of the shots and passes, the close control, and now I can build passing moves instead of just running the ball past the opposition and shooting. Imust admit though that I don't feel like I have the same amount of control as in PES6, and often my team loses it's far too easily compared to the AI teams.

Keep playing the game learn how to play it, and you'll see.

It could of course still be better but the potential is huge, and it still beats FIFA !!

It's not a great game but it's a good game give it time and don't expect too much, I'm hoping next year will be a bigger step forward and that a patch appears soon for the lag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom