My PS3 has crashed TWICE

Willows

Non-League
21 October 2006
And this framerate issue is sending my eyes funny, i can't be doing with it!!

£400 for a machine just to get pro evo and it doesn't even play properly, if they think i'm getting a HDTV Just to fix their problem they can think again!

It's like when you play first game of pro evo 6 ps2 on the ps3 and it jumps for first few minutes, it's absolutely crazy!!

And why the hell has my PS3 crashed Twice, i've only tried to play 2 games!

started playing my master league, about 8 games in and i have a game against besiktas. when i go to start game, the game stalls on the loading screen. cant be recovered. this is turning intoa farce now.

Doing my head in!
Got next week off work just to play pro evo and i can't play it, making me dizzy!

I can't believe how much of a let down this is, other than the framerate the game seems awesome but i can't get the feel of it while it's like this, tempted to go get ps2 version tomorrow and put ps3 away until Konami sort their s**t out!!

when playin pes don't download anything from the playstation store as this causes the game to crash, as for the slowdown it must be your settings as i don't get any slowdown in gameplay,i use normal long camera angle and have installed the game on my hdd

when playin pes don't download anything from the playstation store as this causes the game to crash, as for the slowdown it must be your settings as i don't get any slowdown in gameplay,i use normal long camera angle and have installed the game on my hdd

yeah i worked out it was a playstation store conflict. BUGGIEST GAME EVER.

started playing my master league, about 8 games in and i have a game against besiktas. when i go to start game, the game stalls on the loading screen. cant be recovered. this is turning intoa farce now.
This just happened to me 5 times in a row , i give up :(

I've got the PS2 version of the game and it runs perfectly fine. As far as I can see and read from everybody's comments on here, PS3 owners have been given the short stick, just like Xbox 360 owners with their port of PES 6

And this framerate issue is sending my eyes funny, i can't be doing with it!!

£400 for a machine just to get pro evo and it doesn't even play properly, if they think i'm getting a HDTV Just to fix their problem they can think again!

It's like when you play first game of pro evo 6 ps2 on the ps3 and it jumps for first few minutes, it's absolutely crazy!!

And why the hell has my PS3 crashed Twice, i've only tried to play 2 games!

I have a Sharp 1080p hdtv and the game looks rubbish on it. Its Juddery and all out of time i was looking forward to this game soooo badly but might just go back to playing PES6.

Has anybody had problems getting their cd's being read because this is happening to me. the downloads have been paused and still nothing has happened. Fuck my luck.

Back
Top Bottom