My ML is crashing at dec

skurt

Conference
17 December 2007
I was playing a ML with Man City, while reaching second week in december. Its right after the calender switches to next week, everything just shuts down and show me windows message, send or not send report.
Then again I tried a new save with Arsenal, but only simulating the games. It seems work okey.
So then I started a new game again, but playing all the games like normal. It crashes again at 2nd week.
Whats the problem?

I have unpatched PES and the PES Fanatic championship mod. So its a different .exe (the original is still there though, but then I have no kits or team names). But it seems to work for everyone else?

I was playing a ML with Man City, while reaching second week in december. Its right after the calender switches to next week, everything just shuts down and show me windows message, send or not send report.
Then again I tried a new save with Arsenal, but only simulating the games. It seems work okey.
So then I started a new game again, but playing all the games like normal. It crashes again at 2nd week.
Whats the problem?

I have unpatched PES and the PES Fanatic championship mod. So its a different .exe (the original is still there though, but then I have no kits or team names). But it seems to work for everyone else?

Download new version of my patch. Its been out for a while now. You have to start new ML though.

The reason could be a new scoreboard from the patch. A player from you have maybe win the trophie of europe´s best player. if this is the case, a video from the awards show come. i had the same problem with another patch. put dt05_e and dt06 for one week out of your kitserver and it should be work, if that is the problem.

Last edited:
Works perfectly now. Thanks for the help.
Downloaded official Konami patches (not 1.03, it seems not to work with KS) and the latest files of the fanatic patch, worked great now.
Some kit numbers missing, only a blank square, but I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom