Multiple Profiles on PC Question

alynch90

Non-League
27 July 2020
Hi all,

I'm thinking of making the jump from PS4 to PC, in order to benefit from the extra functionality such as adding stadiums, scoreboards and hopefully I'll be able to make player faces.

One question I have, which I'm hoping current PC players can answer, is it possible to have more than one profile on PC? For example, on PS4 I have 2 users set up on my console, I use one profile for the current world of football and one for retro teams.

I'd like to replicate this on PC. Is this possible?

Thanks

Someone asked me this on r/WEPES, I'm going to copy and paste what I said:

I do that all the time, all you need to do is to go on your KONAMI folder, it's usually on Documents/KONAMI/eFootball PES2020/<a bunch of numbers>/ then make a copy of your "save" folder and delete the original.When you re-launch the game you'll be prompted to create a new EDIT file and apply whichever Option File you want.

Just a warning, by creating a new profile you'll need to reassign any custom option or controller layout you had.

With that you can have as many option files you want and you can swap between them by simply renaming the folders, with the one named simply as "save" being the active one.

Back
Top Bottom