Moving from PS4 to PC.. HELP!

Tommy505

Conference
16 March 2020
Gents,
I'm finally making the jump on to PC so I can FINALLY get in the proper grounds, get my hands on the classic boots balls and get some serious seasons done.
Treat my like a 6 year old going car shopping, i am cluless about tech and only in the last 3 years figured out how to import onto ps4!

What PC with an £700 budget should i be looking at - wanting 4k graphics. (Mate will be doing the build for me so can buy parts peperately if needed) Has anybody got a spec?
I've seen this link, https://www.gladiatorpc.co.uk/custom-gaming-pc/eFootball+PES+2020 - Would this work for a great gaming experience?

Cheers
Tom

Thanks Badger, I spent £935 in the end, bought the pieces desperately and a friend is helping me build. I have a 4k TV and the graphics card was £380 so for my first PC and then the mods added in it will look good enough as a starting point. Upgrade the graphics card again a year or two down the line to spread the cost.

Bader, another question as i say I'm in the process of building my PC so very new to this side of modding.
Say I download a classic boot patch with preditors, old vapours etc. If I then see a moddern boot patch I like, can I have them both making a long list of boot options or are you limited to the number of boots?
If so, how do I have multiple bootpacks at the same time? Cheers in advance mate.

Back
Top Bottom