Most Overated Side in this years release....

stumpy_uk

League 2
11 December 2002
Got to be Barcelona for me, they are all superstars, Henry , Messi and Ronni can all dribble at 200 mph and Inesta and Deco can outpace Wayne Rooney and Ronaldo.

I can see that I will be playing a lot of Barcelona online, its that bad I have had to switch from Newcastle to Man Poo just to stand a chance...

i hate it when my opponent uses barca. its so sad. i find roma works well as a counter to playing those brave souls who select barcelona everytime.

barca is overrated for their speed. I know henry, ronaldihno, messi and eto'o are fast in real life. And than can maybe outpace a lot of people when they run without the ball. But when they dribble they just can't outpace every defender.
But in pes2008 they can do that easily, which i find pretty ridiculous.

counter attacking from oppo's corners is crucial when playing online so easy to get break away goals now.... esp with barca as they can break down the flanks with messi, eto,ronni or henry etc...nice easy square ball across the goal and tap in for someone....hate that fixed way of scoring now!!!

Is there any tactics your can use to keep defenders back when attacking corners??so they dont get caught out??

Yes you can set the defensive line to stay deep in front of goal or you can also choose to keep them up the centre line.
You can set it in tactics > Defensive line A,B or C

Got to be Barcelona for me, they are all superstars, Henry , Messi and Ronni can all dribble at 200 mph and Inesta and Deco can outpace Wayne Rooney and Ronaldo.

I can see that I will be playing a lot of Barcelona online, its that bad I have had to switch from Newcastle to Inter just to stand a chance...

QFT.

counter attacking from oppo's corners is crucial when playing online so easy to get break away goals now.... esp with barca as they can break down the flanks with messi, eto,ronni or henry etc...nice easy square ball across the goal and tap in for someone....hate that fixed way of scoring now!!!

Is there any tactics your can use to keep defenders back when attacking corners??so they dont get caught out??

Change your tactics to B and B and I have set my RB and LB to both CB's when playing barca so they still in position in case of a break..

how do i change this type of tactic

i no how to use the l2 and certain ones to offside

but how do i make the team drop deep ect

i always play aas Liverpool (3-4-3 or 3-5-2) against Barca as I keep the ball and use counter attacking football, still lose a few but when I win it feels great.ps Vorinin is sooooo quick its weird?

Stumpy nailed it - there's no reason why Deco, Iniesta and the entire back line (Puyol for the love of God!!) should outpace anyone in the world. Yet they do this year.

im with you stumpy, also a newcastle fan and theres no point in even trying to play with anyone below the champions league regulars.

When i see barca i know for a fact that the person does not generally have any idea of how to have a fun game of Pro Evo, they would just rather run with their favourite player or hold :r1: for the entirety of the match with any memeber of the team.

Chelsea sorts barca out though btw, switch the formation around and you will see what i mean.

Barca must give awesome bl***obs to Konami to be honest.

moan moan moan.

The teams are set and its upto the individual people to pick who they want to use - i mean they paid for it?

you can say alot of the teams/players are overated in someway. When it comes to judging players, everyone has an opinion.... for the best part that opinion means f**k all.

Hasnt gary neville just been recognised as one of the best players ever???

the point of it is people shouldnt think they are good at pro evo if they hafto use barca to win online. barca are probably one of the best if not the best attacking team on the game and pro evo is all about attacking. especially online.

moan moan moan.

The teams are set and its upto the individual people to pick who they want to use - i mean they paid for it?

you can say alot of the teams/players are overated in someway. When it comes to judging players, everyone has an opinion.... for the best part that opinion means f**k all.

Hasnt gary neville just been recognised as one of the best players ever???

I agree to a point I believe Konami need to change the system to a ladder evet and also based on the team you play, even Rob who is the current UK champion is Chelsea or Brasil. What I am saying is that its borinig to play the same team time and time again. I player 10 games online tonight, one went england the others went Barca, as you said their choice.

My Moan as you put it is that Barca have a few players whose setup is suspect even by the new games standards..eg Puyol who is actually super fast on the game etc..

always on PES there has been one team greater than anothr "Inter used to be the ones" but they were never in the same league as Barca on this version.

i agree teams like barcelona and inter milan are overdone but I dont really play properly online, Ive rarely used the top teams. random select is the shit!!!

p.s. try using the ivory coast to beat the gaylords who pick united and barca, they are pretty decent despite their stats

I play with spurs, and hate to loos to Barca. They just run through and don't play footy. A lot of the games I play I hav like 60-40 in posession. But it's not easy being spurs, the efficiency is not good. But all the same, when I win, ecpecially against barca, I love it :lol:

Barcelona and Inter are good teams in real life, that's for sure, but is well-known that Seabass, the producer is a supporter of those teams....it's suspicious at least.

Back
Top Bottom