most annoying change for me - being red carded for pathetic challenges!

just1moreperson

League 1
19 May 2007
this is something i may be very much alone on in here but ive played a few dozen games now, both offline and online and ive had 6 or 7 incidents where ive either recieved a red card for a tackle that hasnt even left a scratch on my opponent or my keeper has been penalised when ive used :triangle: to call him out to block, hes blocked the ball and then "touched" the man. when i say touched i mean sneezed on the guy for gods sake and the ref has awarded a penalty. extremely frustrating as 5 minutes later i did the exact same thing with my keeper, i called him out, he blocked the shot and went right through the striker.......totally flooring him......no penalty?! it seems inconsistent to me. am i the only one feeling this?

as always it will just take time to get used to the way this game plays. each pro evo has its own ways.

Last edited:
this is something i may be very much alone on in here but ive played a few dozen games now, both offline and online and ive had 6 or 7 incidents where ive either recieved a red card for a tackle that hasnt even left a scratch on my opponent or my keeper has been penalised when ive used :triangle: to call him out to block, hes blocked the ball and then "touched" the man. when i say touched i mean sneezed on the guy for gods sake and the ref has awarded a penalty. extremely frustrating as 5 minutes later i did the exact same thing with my keeper, i called him out, he blocked the shot and went right through the striker.......totally flooring him......no penalty?! it seems inconsistent to me. am i the only one feeling this?

as always it will just take time to get used to the way this game plays. each pro evo has its own ways.

if thats your biggest grip with the game consider yourself lucky

majority of us cant play pes2008 online on ps2 due to horrible lag

an i bought a ps3 yesterday an pes 2008 next gen an the frame rate is shocking makes it unplayable

so i bought fifa 2008 next gen an am playing that till they patch pro evo gotta say im loving fifa 08 gameplay is miles ahead of the last fifa i played fifa 05 i think lol

dont get me wrong. my game has the same issues yours does. framerate and the online play is awful, i hadto turn my ps3 off during my last online game as i just couldnt compete with the lag. im just making a thread that isnt to do with the lag or framerate and is just a comment on new features during matches.

Back
Top Bottom