More than 75 empty slots in the J-League CC 2008

t_marietti

Non-League
24 April 2006
Take a look into the 0_TEXT, exactly between the unknow_08874 and unknow_10109.

Yes!!!, These are Empty slots that we can use to relink the non-licenciated teams!!!!

This means that we could have ALL the teams of the Premiership and the LFP licenciated.

Yeahh!!!

Take a look into the 0_TEXT, exactly between the unknow_08874 and unknow_10109.

Yes!!!, These are Empty slots that we can use to relink the non-licenciated teams!!!!

This means that we could have ALL the teams of the Premiership and the LFP licenciated.

Yeahh!!!

maybe.... but they look as kitlayers slot. now I try to do something.

maybe.... but they look as kitlayers slot. now I try to do something.

I don't think these are kit layer slots, they seem like the slots of the PES5, and that (the ones of the PES5) could be used for the non-licenciated, I think the kit-layer slots are place before the kit slots, but I'm not sure.

Wow this is great. Will be waiting for your patch. Thank you.

You have misunderstud me, I have no idea of relinking slots, this is only information for the patchmakers xD

Really great news, the major improvement since we10, lol.
Thanks t_marietti for the info, really hope that mephisto release a version of his tool for we2008 j-league cc.

This game looks very promising. The kits layers are always before the licensed kits. But what makes you think that they're empty and not used for something else (stadiums for example). 75 slots ? :SS Enough to have all kits for all teams in the game. If this comes true then it's really a bomb !

It´s for kits for sure. But each team use 4 slots, so 75 slots isn´t enough for all the unlicended teams. There are 41 unlicenced teams (full EPL, full LFP and Besiktas), so we need at least 164 slots free for all the teams,right?
In my opinion, that slots were originally for the LFP.

I think that each team takes 12 bin files and not just 4. :(

(The kit + The number + The font ) x 4. They were probably designed for la LIGA. The loss of the license was probably unexpected so they didn't had the time to update the 0-text or maybe they left the slots purposely for us ? :)

Noticed a strange thing a LOT of files are inserted in the disk but they aren't used in, the game. The Roteiro's ball for example. Puma and Adidas boots for PES 2008 but nothing in the game...

You're right for the number of the slots. But don't forget that we could always exploit the kits of the 2 nd Japanase divison for example, I don't see many people keeping those teams. We certainly like teams like Gamba Oska, Kashima Antlers and Urawa reds but lower divisions teams ? :SHAKE:

You're right for the number of the slots. But don't forget that we could always exploit the kits of the 2 nd Japanase divison for example, I don't see many people keeping those teams. We certainly like teams like Gamba Oska, Kashima Antlers and Urawa reds but lower divisions teams ? :SHAKE:

I think the vast majority of those who've picked up JWE would rather see the JFL (3rd tier of japanese football which currently includes 4 J League associates that are likely to join the top leagues within a year or two) introduced via patch (I'd go as far as paying for a tool to add them myself or for the patch itself) than the LIGA, dunno though (even though I'd gladly replace a few lesser international teams with Barca, Real Madrid and Valencia for World Championship for club simulation purposes), perhaps it's just me.

Last edited:
i have done a little calculation:
every team uses 12 bins
here we have 1235 bins more or less

1235/12= 102,91

It seems we have free kits for 102 teams!

It´s for kits for sure. But each team use 4 slots, so 75 slots isn´t enough for all the unlicended teams. There are 41 unlicenced teams (full EPL, full LFP and Besiktas), so we need at least 164 slots free for all the teams,right?
In my opinion, that slots were originally for the LFP.

With 75 slots I wanna say slots for 75 completed teams, it is: 75 x 16 = 1200 slots

Notice that the slots are from unknow_08874 to unknow_10109, 1234 unknows frees ;))

Superb ! Hopefully some one will exploit this. I am sure this will encourage people to update tools and buy the game.

Back
Top Bottom