MLO CHEATERS

dach

League 2
16 August 2010
Im sick of all those lagcheats, they are D1, D2 have all the star players but if they are losing they will cheat, this happens to me all the time

Next time I will record all my matches, so I can post those here/youtube

XBOX 360 MLO cheaters (more names will follow, your only will be on the list if I played more then once agianst them, and they did the lagcheat more then ones)

- IamLegenDamI -
- t0rcida1950 -

hope u guys do this for all platforms, this cheating must be stop

Excuse my ignorance, but what is "the lag cheat"?

Im sick of all those lagcheats, they are D1, D2 have all the star players but if they are losing they will cheat, this happens to me all the time

Next time I will record all my matches, so I can post those here/youtube

XBOX 360 MLO cheaters (more names will follow, your only will be on the list if I played more then once agianst them, and they did the lagcheat more then ones)

- IamLegenDamI -
- t0rcida1950 -

hope u guys do this for all platforms, this cheating must be stop

they mess with their internet connection so the game gets cancelled, but they wont lose points or drop on the win ratio

most of those people have all big players messi, ronnaldo etc....

but with all those players they still play weak, cheapgoals is all what they aim for

and too bad pes2012 is a game where cheap football play is being awarded instead of punished

this is not just a mlo problem.
you can recognize this in all game modes with ranking points.
sometimes you get such a stupid bitch as an opponent who deals in that way.

I was winning a game earlier, the game was almost over (90th minute) my opponent has a goal kick but quits. I'm then greeted with a message warning me about my match completion ratio.

Great system.

I was winning a game earlier, the game was almost over (90th minute) my opponent has a goal kick but quits. I'm then greeted with a message warning me about my match completion ratio.

Great system.

Exactly the same happened to me earlier.

Back
Top Bottom