ML Negotiations Help.

ZiDaNe Q8

Non-League
4 August 2008
Ok so I need help now
when I give out an offer they accept but when I move to the next week the negotiation is broken down why ?
is there some kind of new system ?
and before you ask I gave the players good salaries :))
Thanks

I don't have the game, but from what i understand, there is a new, two tier negotiation process. I believe firstly with the club (agree a fee to sell) and secondly, with the player (his contract). Perhaps the player refused the contract you offered? It could be the player just doesn't want to join your club too.

I don't have the game, but from what i understand, there is a new, two tier negotiation process. I believe firstly with the club (agree a fee to sell) and secondly, with the player (his contract). Perhaps the player refused the contract you offered? It could be the player just doesn't want to join your club too.

Ah thank you
Now I get it so it is the player that doesn't want to join
I kind like this new system even tho the players don't want to join me on Tottenham :P

Ah thank you
Now I get it so it is the player that doesn't want to join
I kind like this new system even tho the players don't want to join me on Tottenham :P

the player has a heart symbol thats full or semi full or its not there....this is the indicator...of how badly the player whants to join your team...

Can someone help with a negotiations on PS3 question?

When you see a list of players, the manual and onscreen help says "use left and right on the directional buttons to switch between the following displays" - this enables you to see if a player is on the decline or not, how likely you are to sign them

However, when I press left and right, it pages up and down on the list of players??? I can't get the extra player info. Can someone tell me how they can do this?

Can someone help with a negotiations on PS3 question?

When you see a list of players, the manual and onscreen help says "use left and right on the directional buttons to switch between the following displays" - this enables you to see if a player is on the decline or not, how likely you are to sign them

However, when I press left and right, it pages up and down on the list of players??? I can't get the extra player info. Can someone tell me how they can do this?

i cant find it...they might have removed it or something...

I'd add whoever i'm interested in to my scout list first and check the % (success rate) of them joining me. The higher the % the more likely they would join and vice versa.

The heart symbol indicates loyalty.

I'd add whoever i'm interested in to my scout list first and check the % (success rate) of them joining me. The higher the % the more likely they would join and vice versa.

The heart symbol indicates loyalty.

where did you see the success rate? I could not find any number-like or % things but a little heart~~

During the negotiation period of the first mid season, I've just never successfully bought a player over, I tried 4 hours just to keep repeating and finally gave up and look towards to the end of the 1st season. FRUSTRATED!!

I also played Very Hard with default players. I still can get Kaebi (Dagaka) in my first mid-season. Then Krkic in the off-season. Now I am on pace of winning the second division in my second season.

where did you see the success rate? I could not find any number-like or % things but a little heart~~

During the negotiation period of the first mid season, I've just never successfully bought a player over, I tried 4 hours just to keep repeating and finally gave up and look towards to the end of the 1st season. FRUSTRATED!!
Its already been mentioned above but i'll say it again. If you're playing at Very Hard ML difficulty you don't get to see the success rate.

Back
Top Bottom