ML in 2012 - can you purchase players from teams that aren't in any of the leagues?

art_k82

Conference
20 March 2003
Last year, if the player wasn't part of a team that was involved in any of the leagues in the ML, you wouldn't be able to search for him in the Negotiations screen (unless you did a base-copy of him and made a duplicate player, so he would show up in the extra players screen).

Does anyone know if they have fixed this?

It never used to be an issue in WE6, 7, etc.

Re: ML in 2012 - can you purchase players from teams that aren't in any of the league

In one of the pesblog videos from review code Neymar got transfered to Udinese. Since Santos isn't playable in ML, he was listed as playing for the 'Other teams'.

Re: ML in 2012 - can you purchase players from teams that aren't in any of the league

I think over on wenb one of them transferred him to Milan but said it was only because he was in the Brazil national squad and copa lib players were not available unless they were in an international team

I always hate doing that because it's too easy to get them for a cheap price. In the video where he transferred to Udinese he went for about 7 million IIRC.

I'm sure I didn't dream this but in one of the old PES games I'm sure there were loads of teams that you couldn't play as but were kind of around in ML. So Millwall could randomly put a bid in for one of your players and you could sell him to them. The actual team never showed up but you could always find that player again by searching.

They should bring that back.

Back
Top Bottom