Medium Motivation (with random form arrows + default game speed) is the best balance

shorty alien

League 1
11 November 2008
Somewhere near Cardiff
Arsenal
Konami should make it available in the player match lobby.

I tested this offline before and after the patch.

Medium motivation, the yellow-green bodies (with random form arrows + default game speed) is the best and makes for a balanced game. The responsiveness, game speed and player weight feel the most balanced if all players have medium motivation.

Konami should make medium motivation available in the unranked player match lobby when you choose settings. Right now you can only have random motivation and red (very high) motivation.

If they made medium motivation a standard for ranked matches that would be even better too.

Random motivation which includes yellow (high) and red (very high) motivation makes the game too quick and crazy for me personally.

Konami tried to solve this for online by making most players have blue low motivation with the previous patch, but that was too low and boring for me personally.

Test it offline and see if you find medium motivation more balanced than random motivation or low motivation. I know I did. It made a massive difference to how much fun I had with the game, but unfortunately its offline only :(

Overall I still prefer PES 2013 as the better game but the medium motivation setting (with random form arrows + default game speed) has made it a more solid, enjoyable game that can be a decent companion to the superior PES 2013.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom