Master League

Icar

Non-League
8 December 2006
Well I'm thinking about starting this game and have never played it before.

Do u set the gameplay as regular or anything? I mean if I want to make a team to play online master league mode, should i set it as beginner mode and 5min games so it will be faster and easier?

There is no difficulty level to Master League Online, it has a default setting that isnt visible. At least I've never seen it if it is. It feels like Professional though in my opinion. MLO games are 10 minutes by default and 5 minutes (Booooo !!) for Competitions. ML offline and ML online are independent to each other.

There is no difficulty level to Master League Online, it has a default setting that isnt visible. At least I've never seen it if it is. It feels like Professional though in my opinion. MLO games are 10 minutes by default and 5 minutes (Booooo !!) for Competitions. ML offline and ML online are independent to each other.

Yes but I'm asking about the offline mode, I can set the games to beginner and 5min and I can buy players easily right?

I mean if I want to make a team to play online master league mode

Sorry, when you said that, I assumed you wanted to play Master League Online mode. How silly of me. :CONFUSE:

The other answer would be to start with Real Madrid offline, 5 mins, and buy players till your hearts content.

Fun, really is independent to the user isnt it.

Sorry, when you said that, I assumed you wanted to play Master League Online mode. How silly of me. :CONFUSE:

The other answer would be to start with Real Madrid offline, 5 mins, and buy players till your hearts content.

Fun, really is independent to the user isnt it.

Yes ok thank u. Will do like that then and try to compete online ;)

What do u mean I can't use it in MLO? so i can't compete in online competitions with my team?

No, you can't. In MLO mode you always start with "Castolo and friends" team.

Oh i see thanks..sorry for these noob questions

So I start Master League offline with the Castolo team and then play it and start buying players etc...!

Thanks everyone! ;)

Ah, for gods sake ...

1.) In masterleague OFFLINE (classic ML we're all used to) - you can start with, for example, Real Madrid either using "Castolo and friends" or with real team players. It's your CHOICE.

2.) in masterleague ONLINE mode (MLO) you ALWAYS start with "Castolo and friends" and then you gradually buy new and better players. So, Real Madrid in MLO will always start with Castolo. No Gaylord, no Kaka, no Higuain, ...

3.) And no, you can not take your masterleague OFFLINE save file and play with it in masterleague ONLINE mode.

All clear now?

So I can take my MLO team into offline ML?

Just kidding. Seriously though, I was more than a little disappointed when it turned out that MLO was not intended to be connected with ML except for in name. A bit of false advertising - not to mention exploiting our love for ML - but I can't wait to see how Konami choose to take the mode forward. I'm not much of an online player so, like FIFA's UT with allowing you to play single player tournaments with your team, I'd love it if MLO were to somehow include a single player element. If they don't, no biggee - i have ML!

Back
Top Bottom