Master League "SponZor" (by BugA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BugA pleeze make a 2010 version.

Can somebody tell me how 2 cheat money in the ML??
Art Money & Cheat Engine dosen´t work.
They find no Adress

There`ll be a 2010 version, as soon I have the time to finish it. I`ve started to work on it, by the way :)

Yes, ArtMoney does work, just see what 0wing said:

If you can't wait for a new version of sponzor use Art Money, Cheat Engine or something equal and search for the amount of money you have without the last zero if you use €, £ or $ as your currency. If you use yen for some reason, remove the last three zero's.

0wing, thanks for this discovery, you saved me some free time for sure :WORSHIP:

anasie10, I won`t release the codes yet, but in the future, who knows, I was thinking of it already...

PES2009 "SponZor" was written in Delphi 7, and this year it`s probably going to be written in Visual Studio 2008 (C#). I`ve already transfered almost everything to the new platform.

It`s even easier to alter money this year, so it might be easier to keep "SponZor" up to date with all the game patches / operative systems.

There`ll be a 2010 version, as soon I have the time to finish it. I`ve started to work on it, by the way :)

:APPLAUD::WORSHIP::APPLAUD::WORSHIP::APPLAUD:

From which town in Srbija do you come?

I drive the next year to the uncle of my woman to the vacation to Vrnjacka banja

Last edited:
I`m from Bor, eastern Serbia (as it says in my profile ;) ). It`s not very close to Vrnjacka Banja, but who knows, maybe we bump into each other, i might come to Belgrade :)

Everyone, PES "SponZor" 2010 (beta 1) is out, check this thread. We`ll continue discussion about "SponZor" there, thank you :BYE:

Moderators could now lock this thread.

cao, vidim da si ti BugA iz Srbije pa mogu da ti pisem ovako a ne na engleski, bolje ces me shvatit, imam problem sa sponzorom, probavao sam i na jedan i na drugi nacin da si stavim pare ali ne radi, kad idem stavit pare dok je igra upaljena kaze da startam novu ili ucitam staru master ligu, a kad otvorim snimljeni npr. ML_01 pokazuje da imam 0 para a imam 15000, kako da rijesim taj problem? hvala unaprijed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom