Master League - Poll

How do you play your PES 2015 Master League?

• As is (no mods, no OF, no nothing) with Konami Original Players

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With OF & mods and with Konami Original Players

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • As is (no mods, no OF, no nothing) with Real Players

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • With OF & mods and with Real Players

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PotatoCouch

Champions League
17 September 2013
Yokohama, Japan
Yokohama F Marinos
I just want run poll for PES 2015 master league.

Do you play PES 2015 master league:
  • As is (no mods & no OF), with Konami Original Players
  • With OF & mods - with Konami Original Players
  • As is (no mods & no OF), with Real Players
  • With OF & mods - with Real Players

And for those that opted for no mods & no OF, is the reason mainly because you're in next-gen platforms?

And for those that opted for Konami Original Players, it is interesting to understand the reason why you opted for it?

PS: This poll is not about "how do you want your Master League PES 2015 to be" ... but more to "how do you currently play your Master League PES 2015".

Last edited:
Does it not bother you guys much about having to play (say) Arsenal with generic red and white jersey?

I dunno, I have always been a fan of PES series, but I've always played with patch and OF, which in next-gen consoles, this method will no longer work.

It does in a sense, but I used to do that since the Winning Eleven 4 days on my PS1...but then, the pixelated kits weren't much to see anywayz. But, its a good game and I try to make the kits as real as possible, so that works. Just that there's no sponsors at all

of course with mods but i like to create my team to by players i love

there is many things in ML that bothers me, i hate when players are retiring and reborning that kills my mood, also some stupid transfer moves.
also i want to become manager of national be easier because i've weak club and playing in division B don't want to miss it

Back
Top Bottom