Master League Option File

Coming Soon...

Background:
I wanted release an Option File that would give something back to the sites that have allowed me to create such good Option Files over the years. This year is the first time ive had the means to provide such a file so, although they may not be mentioned in the credits for this option file, this edit data for a PS3 OF is for all of those people who have given their own time and effort to help me out!

The file is mainly based around The Muff's VON OPTION FILE which, is a fantastic file in its own right but i wanted to add a few more teams and alter things slightly to make more players and teams available for use in Master League and Become a Legend.

Created teams;
Bayern Munich (Credit Von Option File)
Werder Bremen (Credit Von Option File)
Schalke 04 (Credit Von Option File)
Anorthosis Famagusta (Credit LeeOMac's OF)
Bate Borisov (Credit LeeOMac's OF)
Aalborg BK (Credit LeeOMac's OF)
Gamba Osaka - (Credit to monkeytastic for helping with squadlist and stats)
Adelaide United - (Credit to Bass0r)
CF Pachuca
LDU Quito
Al-Ahly
CSKA Moscow
Sao Paulo
VfL Wolfsburg
Hamburger SV
Hertha BSC Berlin
VfB Stuttgart
Borussia Dortmund
Bayer Leverkusen (Credit Von Option File)
TSG Hoffenheim (Credit Glen the magpie for some appearances)[/color][/b]

Credit also, to the guys in the Bundesliga editing thread for assisting with corrections and providing stats and appearances, alot of info was taken from the PES08 Bundesliga Thread too.

Some of the players in the created teams will not be available within the ML but i have used unlocked players who have retired and the create player section to create a vast majority (anything from 5 - all) so most WILL be available within ML.

Kit Templates:
I have used 196 of the 200 slots, I deliberately left 4 spare for people to use while creating their own ML team templates (this is a ML orientated file after all!)
All but 5 or 6 "minor" National teams have the correct kit templates (had to remove some to make slots available for created teams!)

Fan Chants:
Fan chants for every league team already in the game and some of the created teams will be included in the zipped file (be aware that the more fan chants you include in your "play list" the less normal music you can have!
Credit for these goes to Klurosu and Shandogg's Fan Chant Thread!

Already in game teams:
Up to date kits badges and templates for unlicensed teams this include some third kits. Kit formulas are a mixture of my work and amyfish's site's work. As mentioned above a vast majority of National Teams have the correct formulas and templates!

Player adjustments
Loads of additional players added alot of which are from the VON OPTION FILE but some have been moved around to free up created player slots and to use retired unlocked players. for example in the the VON OPTION FILE, Danny (Zenit) is in created players section, on this file he is used instead of RUI COSTA. Also, many youth players added where possible. Hundreds of accessory and motion updates. All players have had their ages adjusted to the age they were when the 2008/2009 season started.

Classic Teams:
As yet no classic teams have templates or kit formulas (I may release an update with these included.) All classic players have correct names but, all stats are reduced to 1 across the board, this is to make them unlikely signings for CPU teams in ML!

Transfers & Konami updates:
At time of posting this file is usable with the latest Konami online update (Nov 08) and all January 2009 transfers will be included, even the players who need to be created!

Warnings:
Alot of the players added to this file WILL NOT have the correct nationalities as the default players cannot be edited for this! Unfortunately this means that for example a Brazilian player who has an in game Scottish Nationality may be called up within ML or BAL to play for Scotland but i suppose in ML if you lose players to Internationals it doesn't really matter what nation they are from!

Club Badges
Although some already ingame teams will have their default emblem on the file I have included a folder containing all of the Club Badges required so people can import the ones they want!

Credits:
Gortop - FM-PES stats converter (pesgaming)
Klurosu and Shandogg's Fan Chant Thread (pesfan) - Fanchants
The pesfan kits thread, The Muff, LeeOMac - Kit Templates
Amyfish (pesfan) - some unlicensed team kits

Last edited:
Do you know how to change the number of kit save manually?

I mean, when we download an OF, the folders are like this, for example: "BLUS30189EUNIFORM072" (on this case, US version).

Is there any possibility to change it to "BLUS30189EUNIFORM270"? You know, if I don´t make it, it´s gonna overwrite the file I already have here.

When I change the folder's name on my notebook, before past to PS3, it appears at PS3 as "corromped file".

Is there another way to do it? Copy the file PNG to another folder or something. :BLINK:

Hope you understand what I mean, and sorry about my terrible English.

You can't do that. If you rename those folders they will always show as corrupted in the PS3. And I don't think anyone found a way around this.

You will have to donwload the PNG's separately and assign them with the in-game editor.

I purchased one from eBay with all the Bundesliga Teams but the guy made some mistakes and put some teams in German and not in English. Example: Genoa is Genua and so on...
I went to try and modify this but I can't because all the Italian teams + some others he made the same mistake are official and pre-set not to be changed.
Is there a way around this??? Can someone please be kind to help?
If people can create their own option file then can someone please tell me what to use or which program so I can make one of my own or at least correct the one I got???
Thanks and regards to all.

Playing PES like this sucks!

I purchased one from eBay with all the Bundesliga Teams but the guy made some mistakes and put some teams in German and not in English. Example: Genoa is Genua and so on...
I went to try and modify this but I can't because all the Italian teams + some others he made the same mistake are official and pre-set not to be changed.
Is there a way around this??? Can someone please be kind to help?
If people can create their own option file then can someone please tell me what to use or which program so I can make one of my own or at least correct the one I got???
Thanks and regards.

will this mean dat in become a legend u will be able to go into a league called the premiership and stuf like dat?

Less than 11 months later, and Konami, courtesy of Seabass and his team, released Pro Evolution Soccer 2, (Winning Eleven 6 in Japan and World Soccer Winning Eleven 6 in the US) the hugely anticipated sequel to their ground-breaking and revolutionary inaugural masterpiece. Building upon their initial successful base, Seabass and his team added further innovative features such as a training ground option, extra teams and another division to their Master League feature. With new commentators in the form of Peter Brackley and Trevor Brooking, Pro Evo 2, as it was referred to by it’s loyal fanatical advocates, took the series to another level. The inclusion of an editing option, not only alleviated the official team licence issue, but added a trademark feature which was to become a PES hallmark. It was also to be the swansong Pro Evolution Soccer title for the original PlayStation.On October 24th of 2003, Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (Winning Eleven 7 in Japan and World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 in the US) hit European shores to a fan-fare of euphoric hysteria. This was Konami’s first ’Pro Evo’ to be exclusively built utilising the increased technical hardware of the PlayStation 2, and the first title to cross-over to Microsoft’s Windows operating system. The most significant change to Seabass’s plat du jour, was the overhaul to both the graphics and physics engine. Player’s now resembled their real life counterparts in both looks and playing styles, adding increased individuality to both the teams and subjects alike. New animations proved far superior to that of the series earlier siblings, and as a result, the game provided a much more fluid and rewarding experience. The Master League was also revamped, and subsequently split into regional divisions, with competitions equivalent to the Champions League and UEFA Cup added into the equation. The game itself was testimony to the giant strides made by Konami, a feat justifying the moniker for head developer Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka, as the Messiah of the football video gaming world.

Back
Top Bottom